XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

Wasn't there a group of rumors that had this exp. share fact among them? Can anyone find this group so we can re-evaluate the validity of them?

lol I find it incrdibly funny that almost everyone is willing to belive that this leakers leaks are real lol
I for one dont and a lot of those picks can easily be debuncked wish someone would ban him already

on a happier note i'm sooooooooooo excited for the 12th its going to be legen...Wait for it....Dary :D

Dark Sylveon said:
Meh i wish be there playing too!
Anyway i love it and cant wait... soo we ll get a new eevolution?

Considering he's probably grinding exp on Quilladin now because he can nicely set him in front and let the rest of the pokemon sitting back eating popcorn made from the essence of EXP being shredded off poor trainer's pokemon and scraggy hordes, I would assume we can see a final evo by tomorrow afternoon.

Somebody on that Instagram claimed a group of rumors from here said the Pokemon in the Daycare Center would be Espurr and that it was the same one that claimed there were only 70 new Pokemon. Can anybody link me to that set of rumors so I can pour over it?

I wonder will be something special and rare in this game?
I mean (if shiny pokemon will be really easy*rumor* to find, lvl up too, and lengendarys and rare Pokémon are no longer rare) What do we have?

I was thinking of special items or a special and unique pokemon like mew on the first gen, different from all others even !

-> If X & Y are based on Norse mythology, then the third legendary should be a serpent/dragon. Yveltal the hawk, Xerneas the deer, and the serpent that lurks under the giant tree.

-> ACK! His Quilladin is level 25... once it reaches 30 I am going to be sweating!

Tatertot said:
Wasn't there a group of rumors that had this exp. share fact among them? Can anyone find this group so we can re-evaluate the validity of them?

I'm looking around on here, I'll poke around for a longer for it.

Hang on, so the Exp. Share is now a key item x. x. I am going ballistic over espurr its is so small fluffy ball. Where is WPM when you need him?

Well, all of this has been quite thrilling (and Espurr is pretty freaking cute~), but it's also been mentally exhausting.

If any leaks or rumors come out that are proven fake, I'll add them to the reference catalog tomorrow (and yes, ShredderMan's rumors are already in the unconfirmed section).

Leaferian said:
Somebody on that Instagram claimed a group of rumors from here said the Pokemon in the Daycare Center would be Espurr and that it was the same one that claimed there were only 70 new Pokemon. Can anybody link me to that set of rumors so I can pour over it?

The Espurr leaker and the 70 new pokemon leaker are two different leaks.

Rellek said:
Dark Sylveon said:
Meh i wish be there playing too!
Anyway i love it and cant wait... soo we ll get a new eevolution?

Considering he's probably grinding exp on Quilladin now because he can nicely set him in front and let the rest of the pokemon sitting back eating popcorn made from the essence of EXP being shredded off poor trainer's pokemon and scraggy hordes, I would assume we can see a final evo by tomorrow afternoon.

I see! But someone said something about new eevee evolution !do u know something about ?

Dark Sylveon said:
Rellek said:

I see! But someone said something about new eevee evolution !do u know something about ?

That's from Mr. Shredderman and we can't completely confirm everything he says is true because blah blah blah but my instincts say he's legit. But my opinion doesn't matter. He said that he can't tell us the typing but that there's a new eeveeution that the Champion uses.

Which makes me curious... considering the one revealed now and that will most likely be the one the game is leaning you towards obtaining, the Champion's will be one that combats that. So basically I'm speculating that the new eeveelution (that isn't confirmed but I sure as hell hope so) will be either poison or steel.

Rellek said:
Dark Sylveon said:

That's from Mr. Shredderman and we can't completely confirm everything he says is true because blah blah blah but my instincts say he's legit. But my opinion doesn't matter. He said that he can't tell us the typing but that there's a new eeveeution that the Champion uses.

Which makes me curious... considering the one revealed now and that will most likely be the one the game is leaning you towards obtaining, the Champion's will be one that combats that. So basically I'm speculating that the new eeveelution (that isn't confirmed but I sure as hell hope so) will be either poison or steel.

Well for a champion use that new eevo its a badass type!
Sure red use pikachu but hello lol
I i put mahh money on steel ftw! (eevee machine xD)

Dark Sylveon said:
Rellek said:

But this is just speculation so don't take it as fact until we get confirmation.

Dragon is the last of the Special types that Eevee has yet to evolve into not that we have Sylveon. Assuming that there is another Eevee evolution, and the Champion does indeed use it, I'm betting it's Dragon despite the huge advantage we'd have over it.

If GF wanted to introduce Physical Eevee evolutions, I feel they would have by now or at the very least, have done so as a pair.

Rellek said:
Dark Sylveon said:

But this is just speculation so don't take it as fact until we get confirmation.

Yep! Well we have pokemon the origin today (few hours)
maybe we see something there idk i mean not on the anime but on new trailers idk!

Wailady said:
Dragon is the last of the Special types that Eevee has yet to evolve into not that we have Sylveon. Assuming that there is another Eevee evolution, and the Champion does indeed use it, I'm betting it's Dragon despite the huge advantage we'd have over it.

If GF wanted to introduce Physical Eevee evolutions, I feel they would have by now or at the very least, have done so as a pair.

Or It could be poison, because everyone will want to use the new fairy type, but dragon would be nice also. who knows what type it will be. but I am hoping so much that it would be poison :).

Wailady said:

Well remmeber now that Umbreon was revealed while Espeon wasn't and we just found out afterwards, the same thing could be happening here.

And I like that theory too... That the Champion has an all powerful destructive eevee that will decimate your team until your own eevee, filled with courage and determination and hope, evolves into Sylveon to take out the champion's dragon eevee.

Possible, though not exactly the greatest plot...

Wailady said:

If a new eevo is true, I find it strange that GF hasn't introduced it yet. Why let Sylveon get so much publicity and not the other? They might reveal it in these last few days before the game is out, if not.. then I don't know.

Wailady said:

Well if we look on concept art of sylveon, The other type will have accessories, like sylveon since it is a characteristic of the evolution of this generation!

so steel = bionic body lol

Fighter = tapes around the body like ryu n street fighter xD

*crazyy*

*EDIT*

I mean if we look umbreon and espeon the art so clean and basic!
Glaceon and Leafeon are familiar with leafs and ices parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back