XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

I don't like that you HAVE to have an Eevee, especially since I was going to get the alt 6th gen Eeveelution, but now I can't because the Champion has it. :/

Also, I only wanted dual-types Pokémon on my team.

ShredderMan said:
I'm not quite sure how long this post will last, but read for your own amusement and curiosity. BE WARNED, I have a copy of Pokemon X and I have beaten it. My best Pokemon right now is Dragonite, who I will show Mega Evolving, but I will not show it's Mega Form. The following is all of what I've discovered and think is significant to Pokemon players everywhere.

- Dragonite has a Mega Evolution, along with all of the starters and some pseudos. Arcanine, Steelix, Sharpedo, Floatzel, Togekiss, and Tyranitar are a few of which have Mega Evolutions.

- There are 8 gyms, Dark-type is one of them.

- There is another Eevee evolution that is owned by the Champion of Kalos. It is rivaled by the Eevee you train and evolve. Evolving it is mandatory to face the Champion, you are presented with Evolutionary Stones and methods of evolving Eevee while you are in Victory Road.

- There are very different areas in Victory Road, a Forest area (Grass, Bug, Poison, some Flying and multi-typed Pokemon), an Underwater area (Water and some multi-typed Pokemon), a Volcanic area (Fire, Steel, Dragon, and some multi-typed Pokemon), and if you go in the right direction, you will enter a Black-Void area (Ghost, Dark, and some multi-typed Pokemon). Outside of Victory Road you will find Fairy, Fighting, and Normal-Type Pokemon.

- The third mascot legendary is found underneath "The Giant Life", as opposed to Xerneas found at the bottom of The Giant Life, and Yveltal atop The Giant Life.

- I have seen all of the starters final evolutions', I'm sure everyone will be pleased with. Especially Froakie and Fennekins'.

- Pre-evolutions and Evolutions of past generation Pokemon return, along with new Middlutions that are exactly the same as Pre-evos and Evos, but effect an evolution line by introducing a Middle Evolution, rather than a Final or First Stage Evolution. A few Pokemon with Pre-Evos are Girafarig, Tropius, and Cubone. A few Pokemon will Middlutions are the Growlithe line, the Carvanha line, and the Combee line. A few Pokemon with Evolutions are Pinsir and Heracross, Dunsparce, and Farfetch'd, which was never too far-fetched at all.

- Combee now has a male evolution, called Bedrone, that looks almost too similar to Beedrill, minus the stripes. Yet it is a shade of orange and has three eyes that form a triangle shape. The antenna on Bedrone are large and there are specks of white hair around Bedrone's eyes. It's pretty cute. Bug/Flying type and has higher attack than a normal Vespiqueen.

- Team Flare is not alone, take that to heart!

- Mewtwo is catchable after beating the game.

- Characters from past games show up, and there are some shocking revelations.

That's all for now, but I will update with more if given the time and allowance.

Alot of people say you should reveal this guy's final evolution. If you know what it is and if you want to prove yourself correct, wynaut?

Blob55 said:
I don't like that you HAVE to have a Eevee, especially since I was going to get the alt 6th gen Eeveelution, but now I can't because the Champion has it. :/

Wait, wait, wait.

ShredderMan, can you obtain the second new Eeveelution before the E4, or can you not obtain it before the E4 because the Champion has it? I'm confused. I'd assume that you could obtain it BEFORE the E4. :/

Last picture tonight. Go see kosthedin if you want more leaks, he's can do it, and do it legal. I however, can not. Here. I'm up to talk with anyone. Not here to argue. We all love Pokemon. http://imgur.com/OV9ihd2

SavvyJackal said:
Blob55 said:
I don't like that you HAVE to have a Eevee, especially since I was going to get the alt 6th gen Eeveelution, but now I can't because the Champion has it. :/

Wait, wait, wait.

ShredderMan, can you obtain the second new Eeveelution before the E4, or can you not obtain it before the E4 because the Champion has it? I'm confused. I'd assume that you could obtain it BEFORE the E4. :/

It doesn't matter what eevee evolution it is, even if it's the same as the Champion's.

SavvyJackal said:
Blob55 said:

Wait, wait, wait.

No, I mean I don't want an Eeveelution that's owned by a main/important character/GL/E4/Champion ect...

ShredderMan said:
Last picture tonight. Go see kosthedin if you want more leaks, he's can do it, and do it legal. I however, can not. Here. I'm up to talk with anyone. Not here to argue. We all love Pokemon. http://imgur.com/OV9ihd2

Why does it look different than Kosthedin's Pokemon stats and such?

Blob55 said:
SavvyJackal said:
Wait, wait, wait.

No, I mean I don't want an Eeveelution that's owned by a main/important character/GL/E4/Champion ect...
Oh, thank goodness. xD

ShredderMan said:

How can that be real when Kosthedin (Who showed video proof that he has the game)'s Stat pictures are completely different. I smell BS.

I really don't like that you HAVE to have one though, I'll probably keep it on rotation and turn it into Flareon or something.

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but the "A"s in the type images of the menus for kosthedin's leaks match up with the A in the Greninja leak that people were mentioning. This A has a sharper point, which is different than it was months ago, where it had a flattish/round point.

ParahaxedGames said:
ShredderMan said:

How can that be real when Kosthedin (Who showed video proof that he has the game)'s Stat pictures are completely different. I smell BS.

It's the box picture, HOWEVER it's lacking the type signs.

ParahaxedGames said:
ShredderMan said:

Kosthedin has the stats of a picture of Caterpie stats and the look just like that.

The screen doesn't seem to align correctly to the 3DS.
It also looks like he copy and pasted Hawlucha from the previous leak onto a picture.
In other words, I smell a faker.

ShredderMan said:

wow look at those stats, its a monster. this thing has 130+ base attack and 100 + base special attack.

UGH. I'm really mad that you have to have an Eeveelution. I hate when games force stupid things like this on you. I don't want to shift any of my Pokémon for a stupid Ice/Psychic/Dark fox (Those are the only types I probably won't have). ESPECIALLY since I wanted all Dual-types mon.

I'm SO naming it WasteOfSpace/WasteOfTime/Pointless.

I'm not upset about it. I just hope I can figure out how to evolve it into Sylveon. I hope it will be indicated. I don't want to end up using one of the older evolutions of Eevee. They're not bad, but I want to use Sylveon this generation. :p

Drohn said:
I'm not upset about it. I just hope I can figure out how to evolve it into Sylveon. I hope it will be indicated. I don't want to end up using one of the older evolutions of Eevee. They're not bad, but I want to use Sylveon this generation. :p

The thing is, I HATE Sylveon and all my faviourite Eeveelutions have bad stats, so I'm kinda screwed.

Yeah, there is no explanation as to why the boxed picture of Caterpie shows it's type, yet Hawlucha does not have a type displayed.

Razmos said:
Yeah, there is no explanation as to why the boxed picture of Caterpie shows it's type, yet Hawlucha does not have a type displayed.

Different stats viewer.

I don't really want to hurt anyone... but you are a little bit paranoid with looking at small details to see if something is real or fake. <-- opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back