XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

Lol all these people implying the Fletchling line isn't 4 stages.

newpoke1th.jpg

This was on the front page of another site, haven't seen it mentioned anywhere around here so I thought I'd post it.

I'm just gonna say I don't like either of them at all.
[private]-Sigh- Allowing for now because we don't have it.
~Frezgle[/private]

[private]I edited Serebii to "another site". *Drohn [/private]

Those photos are so legit. And the videos too. Straight from a 3DS? No way that's fake. Im serious right now, people. Unless they have extremely good photo and video editing skills, there is no way that's fake.

Also where did the buttload of pages go? xD

Featherwick said:
newpoke1th.jpg

This was on the front page of another site, haven't seen it mentioned anywhere around here so I thought I'd post it.

Gah, #wheresmyplaguedoctoraaaaaah

Kidding, where the pamphlet come from?

ScorchingShock said:
Those photos are so legit. And the videos too. Straight from a 3DS? No way that's fake. Im serious right now, people. Unless they have extremely good photo and video editing skills, there is no way that's fake.

Are you talking about kosthedin? He's the real deal. Shredder is not.

Featherwick said:
newpoke1th.jpg

GOOD GOD.
Dat Swirlix evolution... SO CUTE! Makes me even more excited that Im getting X.

10 days of excruciating waiting to go... ;-;

SavvyJackal said:
ScorchingShock said:

Are you talking about kosthedin? He's the real deal. Shredder is not.

Yea, that's what I was talking about. I mean, how could something like that be fake? I know many kinds of tips to detect fakeness and none of them revealed anything to me.

EDIT: That reply.

The Swirlix evo is weird in my opinion. Well, they both are, but the other one at least looks better. XD

Featherwick said:
newpoke1th.jpg

That Swirlix evo is adorable... it will eat your heart.

I really hope that Spritzee evo does have some origins in a plague doctor.
It's a really dark route that a seemingly cute Pokemon could go. It's also perfect to show that Fairy types aren't all adorable and all, some can even be quite horrific.

Ririka said:
Featherwick said:
newpoke1th.jpg

They didn't say, just that it was a pamphlet. That's why I posted it here, looks legit to me, but I don't understand Japanese at all, and that's usually the biggest tell in these fakes.

Both I dislike, but the Spritzee evo is somewhat more tolerable.

Swirlix's evo reminds me of Whimsicott, and i loved that, so, naturally, I love this.

Featherwick said:
Ririka said:

They didn't say, just that it was a pamphlet. That's why I posted it here, looks legit to me, but I don't understand Japanese at all, and that's usually the biggest tell in these fakes.

If it's the Japanese you're sketchy on, then just remember another site posted this saying it's almost 100% real.
If a webmaster posts this and says that, it's not just some fake that some nobody made up. It's most likely legit.

Spritzee's evo isn't quite the spooky plague doctor a lot of people wanted (at least, as far as we can see), but I really like it. It's like a little puffy imp or gremlin thing. Very cute.

KiKi said:
Swirlix's evo reminds me of Whimsicott, and i loved that, so, naturally, I love this.

Yes, it does have a sort of Whimsicott feel to it. That poofy candy and stuff. I wonder if this will be a 3-stage evolution as they don't look very complete. Especially Spritzee's evo.

P.DelSlayer said:
Featherwick said:

If it's the Japanese you're sketchy on, then just remember Serebii posted this saying it's almost 100% real.
If a webmaster posts this and says that, it's not just some fake that some nobody made up. It's most likely legit.

Very good point, but it never hurts to be a skeptic.

ShredderMan said:
Infestation.

Ah! Wow, a new Bug-type move! That could be the move that Vivillon used instead of Struggle Bug, but it could be a longshot. It did seem like a new move, though. Very interesting.

Spritzee's evo has broken my heart, I don't think (want to believe) these are legit. The art work just doesn't look up to scratch to me, feels like something is amiss here..

ShredderMan said:

Dang, Shredder. Where do you get this stuff? It appears we found Talonflame's pre-evo and Fletchling's second phase! :D Also, regarding the Espurr photo, that I believe you posted, that's extremely real. The TV commercial showcased these 2 small gray creatures in a fence, both having the exact same appearance as Espurr. Well done, man. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back