XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

In regards to Hawlucha having the same Dex Number as Skiddo,

>B-BUT HE SHARES A DEX NUMBER WITH SKIDDO, MUST BE FAKE

Learn to pay attention kids, or you'll wind up feeling dumb.

Attachments

• 1374799_585154568215409_1583714451_n.jpg
    1374799_585154568215409_1583714451_n.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 220

Ghost King said:
I don't think its the right design overall for the pokemon world, it loos like gothitelle design just different colors. I don't seeing this to be legit, but if it is going to be real, I wouldn't mind it :D. I can see the froakie's evolution being greninja I think it looks marvelous. I think that quillidan sound like something from Godzilla, or is it just me? I can see it bursting from its little shell and becoming a real potent force to be dealt with. Hawlucha I am getting mixed vibes, something is fishy that it is the same dex# as skiddo and we know skiddo is confirmed, so that means A. Hawlucha is fake and they finally messed up, or B. Is that leaker is faking the number to get attention, and hawlucha is still real :D the only thing is remember to take a grain of salt with all new info :)

See post above. ^

ShredderMan said:

The left and right parts are shaded in the same area that the Pokedex badge is colored in. Essentially, they could mean the same thing.

ShredderMan said:

-> You are tired, late, & delayed. Goodbye.

-> And I agree, the customer hunt & patch seems to be highly unlikely.

ShredderMan said:

And? Pick images that show that Hawlucha are from other Pokedex region.

So, why would anyone believe they rendered all copies unplayable? Considering there are legitimate reviewers with review copies who would also be hurt by such a thing

guido said:
"Rumor's going around that Nintendo sent out a patch to the game about thirty minutes ago that would render it unplayable until street date. This corresponds with an anon leaker claiming they were unable to get the game to start after they restarted their 3DS.

They also appear to be working with retailers to determine who bought the game early, and trace the leaks back to their source using credit card identification. Hoo boy."

4chan

"I don't use credit cards, I just throw cash at em."

Is this real or fake?

tumblr_mu12npPkMP1qfyz1jo4_1280.jpg

SavvyJackal said:
Reggie McGigas said:
Is this real or fake?

tumblr_mu12npPkMP1qfyz1jo4_1280.jpg
It's real. ^-^

So does that deconfirm Binacle then? Looks like Scatterbug is #21 in that shot. Or is that due to the regional Kalos Pokédex differences I keep hearing about?

AadmM said:
SavvyJackal said:
It's real. ^-^

So does that deconfirm Binacle then? Looks like Scatterbug is #21 in that shot. Or is that due to the regional Kalos Pokédex differences I keep hearing about?
No, it doesn't confirm anything else. o_O

Just that there's a middle evolution between Fletchling and Talonflame. XP

I'm wondering, SavvyJackal, you said you'll be posting pics too earlier. Are you still able to do that?

Delphox looks amazing, very graceful and majestic. The design for the Pokemon is rather simple, but that makes it that much more effective. It is such simplicity that may attract older fans, especially the ones that often speak of a decline in the design of Pokemon. If correct, I remember last generation as especially problematic for those people. They said Pokemon became over designed and unoriginal, with gen V as the absolute worst, maybe GF listened to their rather vehement response and tried to create more simple designs to please them a little.

The amount of leaks is shocking, but it is a good thing Nintendo tries to shut them. Many people perceive these early sales as extremely unfair and the leaking as even worse.

The only one thing I am still afraid of... the just 70 new Pokemon. Mega Pokemon should not replace the function of a actually new Pokemon, they are just forms, after all. I can live with smaller generations, but less than 100 is just not satisfying enough.

Also any ideas what the lowest isolated dot is on the map? Or where the train station leads to, because apparently victory road is accessible from a route and most likely will not be accessed via train if that is the case... Perhaps it leads to the post-game area... Maybe even Unova, tough it is unlikely (Kalos and Unova did have a connection once, I read somewhere)

Back to speculation!!!

https://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380747802285.jpg

Pre-evolution of Binacle?

Edit: Nop, Binacle was supposed to be Rock/Water.

Dunno if this link was sent before or if it isn't a fake:
http://i.imgur.com/pDsSGrE.png?1
I really liked Greninja :(

jewel-fairy pokemon not gonna turn into a barnacle. some sort of geode or shining stone i bet

Shinomune said:
Back to speculation!!!

Carbink.. Does it evolve into something like a carbuncle I wonder? Preferably the cute kind. <3 (Assuming it evolves at all of course.)

Shinomune said:
Back to speculation!!!

Ooo, that's cool! I like that.

I'm worried about the lack of new Pokémon leaked so far - maybe there really isn't a lot of new ones being released this gen? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back