XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Tuoko said:
http://i.imgur.com/hepBB7e.jpg

New Pokemon owo

Bergmite is adorable.
I hope Im not late! XD

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

NaturallyDark said:
chaosomega said:
Ok, What the flying Sawbuck is gonna happen in that story? This has to be the third time Pokemon have been implied to die in the main story, not including remakes.

From the official images, Yveltal appears to be some sort of destruction deity. My guess is that Team Flare will try to abuse his power and you will have to use Xerneas's power to stop them. Or vice versa for Y version.

I think it would make more sense that they are going after the Z legendary and you must use Beauty/Destruction to stop it. Team Flare so far has been the most non-threatening villainous team yet...

Come on I am sure Team Plazma is worse...only one who was threatening was the leader

merrrrrhorse said:
This storyline seems really cool. I plan on taking my time in this pokemon game.

Me too! Why rush the game!? I want to explore everything

chaosomega said:
I highly doubt Nintendo or GameFreak would ever, ever do DLC for items or Pokemon, They are not like EA Games or Capcom, which is why people like Nintendo, Can we please debunk the rumor of DLC?
I meant DLC in the sense that torchic with its mega stone is DLC and not available in game.

DLC = Downloadable Content, all the mystery gift stuff was DLC to begin with.

Bergmite was posted several pages before xP (we really do need an up to date revealed/leaked Pokemon summary somewhere)

Anyhow an anon claims they evolved their Sliggoo and will post pictures soon. Let's hope it's true and it will be awesome!

Akwila said:
NaturallyDark said:
From the official images, Yveltal appears to be some sort of destruction deity. My guess is that Team Flare will try to abuse his power and you will have to use Xerneas's power to stop them. Or vice versa for Y version.

I think it would make more sense that they are going after the Z legendary and you must use Beauty/Destruction to stop it. Team Flare so far has been the most non-threatening villainous team yet...

I think that Xerneas represents life, Yveltal death, and the 'Z' legendary balance. Team Flare could easily be as psycho as Team Galactic - they let nothing stand in their way of creating a beautiful world. They sound misled...

Baktwerel said:
Bergmite was posted several pages before xP (we really do need an up to date revealed/leaked Pokemon summary somewhere)

Anyhow an anon claims they evolved their Sliggoo and will post pictures soon. Let's hope it's true and it will be awesome!

Hoping it's real instead of fan art >.<

WOW, MegaGardevoir!!!!! (Sorry, a bit too late, but I JUST got to the PC). I hope that Gallade gets one too, I'll cry to death if Gardevoir does and my favorite(Gallade) doesn't... u.u

NaturallyDark said:
http://i.imgur.com/uYSe1Kh.jpg

From a cutscene. The text at the bottom...it is quite dark.

(X Story) The balance legend has disappeared and Yveltal overpowered and killed Xerneas. He was revived but is still weak and needs your help to find the balance legend to bring balance back to Kalos. Along the story you realize Team Flare has captured the balance legend and you and Xerneas must take down team Flare to return balance to Kalos. This was a "Off the top of my head" story by me I just came up with lol.

The motif of balance was covered in gen V, sorry to say.

Though I do think it involves life and death, two things often discussed in French arts.

Baktwerel said:

I know it was posted pages ago. xD My school sadly blocked PokeBeach for game content. Also, YAY WE GET TO SEE SLIGGOO'S EVO.

ABOUT TIME! :D

Actually, seems like the anon was just trolling. On the other hand the person who actually has a Sliggoo is probably close to lvl 55 by now so an actual picture might happens tonight *3*

Baktwerel said:
Actually, seems like the anon was just trolling. On the other hand the person who actually has a Sliggoo is probably close to lvl 55 by now so an actual picture might happens tonight *3*

I though exactly the same, honestly, I don't trust most anonymous people when leaking Pokemon X/Y :p

Anyone have any information on this?
Blue circle = rumored/leaked but not officially confirmed
Red circle = officially confirmed

I really, really want to see a mega evolution for Luxray. Also all the starters generations 2-5 would be nice as well as alakazam and a couple others.

Thoughts?

listofmegaevos-GoogleSearch-GoogleChrome_2013-10-04_11-55-26_zpse82bff56.png

Goomy's final evolution will probably be the smallest and cutest-looking pseudo-legendary. I am still imagining so much awesomeness and badassery oozing from its final form, but I don't wanna over-imagine it and get disappointed in the end. Still, I have never been so excited to see a final evolution of a Pokemon for a while.

What about Team Flare? What is their theme?

Earlier I read a review and the reviewer said that there was a mega gengar and gardivor. I now just saw a person saying that it wasn't in that same review so I checked. Geuss what was removed?

This review BTW:

http://www.shacknews.com/article/81441/p...-new-again

GhostedRebel said:
Anyone have any information on this?
Blue circle = rumored/leaked but not officially confirmed
Red circle = officially confirmed

I really, really want to see a mega evolution for Luxray. Also all the starters 2-5 would be nice as well as alakazam and a couple others.

Thoughts?

listofmegaevos-GoogleSearch-GoogleChrome_2013-10-04_11-55-26_zps381af4e1.png

They got a couple of lucky guesses (like Gengar and Abomasnow), but there's no Aerodactyl. Plus it just looks shoddy compared to official material. Almost certainly fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back