XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Pokequaza said:
Gyarados finally grows a pair of wings, and guess what, it loses its Flying type. Nintendo logic.. haha.

Is that confirmed in an image anywhere? All I can find is the in-battle screenshot.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

It turned back into a fish...

Wtf is everybody saying that it shrunk.. Or turned smaller... Its the damn angle..
Common sense man..

Oblivion_Wing said:
Wtf is everybody saying that it shrunk.. Or turned smaller... Its the damn angle..
Common sense man..

Thank you for rudely stating what everybody figured.

I need better images to get an opinion on this guy.

Anyone know about this?
tumblr_mu5svxOCk41qf1u16o1_500.jpg

It's not like I needed sleep anyway....

There can't be too many more feet of pokemon behind it's front part, so I don't think it's too much longer.

It's freaking Gyarados. It will always be cool. I'm more interested in typing that aesthetics, though.

98Greener said:
Anyone know about this?

Orotto pre-evo?

Pokewiz1999 said:
Oblivion_Wing said:
Common sense man..

I wasn't being rude, if you thought i was, then sorry for offending you.
But judging by people's current thoughts on it, they actually believed that it downsized.
Hence, my statement. Don't get upset.

Momaster12 said:
98Greener said:
Anyone know about this?

Orotto pre-evo?

This was brought up a while back, all the info is further back in the thread. Check there. I mean, if you bring it up again a mod will probably just delete it for being irrelevant.

Orotto's pre evo was posted several hours ago, yeah. (We seriously DO need an up to date revealed/leaked pokemon thread/list xD So no one would be confused)

chaosomega said:
Why did Gyrados grow red tumors on his sides? That seems kind of weird for a mega forme

Mega Gyrados is on the scene now so let's go over to him!

Mega Gyrados: "Well Bob, these red orbs on my body are to make sure that when I blast my opponents I can shoot laserbeams out of my arse with rainbow fireworks."

Rune Yagami said:
Momaster12 said:
Orotto pre-evo?

This was brought up a while back, all the info is further back in the thread. Check there. I mean, if you bring it up again a mod will probably just delete it for being irrelevant.

Ugh....I'm so slow....
What about that Pumpkin pokemon?

We should be getting sligoo's final evolution soon hopefully. Expecting Dragon/Water

Oblivion_Wing said:
Pokewiz1999 said:

I wasn't being rude, if you thought i was, then sorry for offending you.
But judging by people's current thoughts on it, they actually believed that it downsized.
Hence, my statement. Don't get upset.

OK I'm not gonna get in a huge argument or the moderators will kick my butt so here's my final say:

People are saying it LOOKS like it's smaller. They also said it's probably the angle. Also your comment that was "Common sense man.." More or less stated no one commenting on how Mega Gyarados looks smaller has no common sense.

That's how I interpreted it. You may now rant and this is my final say in this argument.

Ah hah!
Here's something!

BVvbKalIUAAzoO3.jpg

Does anyone know which New Pokemon, or which Pokemon in general, the new gym leaders use?

The first gym leader specializes in Bug-types, and we only have 3 new Bug-type Pokemon revealed thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back