XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Tuoko said:
By the way, guys, you know that supposed image that claims all the leaked stuff is fake?
I've seen some people saying its fake, is there actual proof it is?
Now I think it is... But I'd like some proof, really. :I

There's always some fake pictures floating around.
But a vast majority of the stuff on this thread is true to some extent at least. Though do make sure to look at the thread that has a catalog of unconfirmed rumors and rumors proven fake. (if someone could link it for me, please.)

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Tuoko said:
By the way, guys, you know that supposed image that claims all the leaked stuff is fake?

With so many sources with information, it'd be a really well planned fake. The odds of all this being fake are EXTREMELY low.
I think most of the people saying this is fake are genwunners just aren't happy with the designs/number of the new pokemon.

The odds of all of it being being fake is low. My theory is that GameFreak, knowing the Starter's Final Evolutions would get leaked whether they wanted them to or not, programmed fake final evos so everybody would be surprised when they got the official games on Oct. 12.

Do I really think GameFreak would do this? No. But they have taken some unusual turns lately so it wouldn't surprise me if they did something like this.

grassdragon said:
The odds of all of it being being fake is low. My theory is that GameFreak, knowing the Starter's Final Evolutions would get leaked whether they wanted them to or not, programmed fake final evos so everybody would be surprised when they got the official games on Oct. 12.

Do I really think GameFreak would do this? No. But they have taken some unusual turns lately so it wouldn't surprise me if they did something like this.

This would not only surprise me, but also increase my level of respect for Nintendo. Plus, I hate how Chesnaught looks, and I really, really want it to be fake.

Thanks Kitana :D

agreeing with everyone else, I truly doubt nintendo would go to this effort to put out fake information.

Did the rest of you see the screenshots regarding the backstory of AZ? Death of many Pokemon. There's an image with Abomasnow, Rhydon, Stunfisk, and Granbull, perhaps more Pokemon than that and they all look like they turned to stone. Grave stones?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 180

Ohman177 said:
FT10 said:
What attack is that, bounce?

If I had to guess I'd say Waterfall since we've seen bounce already and that's not it I'm pretty sure.

Seems like surf to me.

Rune Yagami said:
grassdragon said:

This would not only surprise me, but also increase my level of respect for Nintendo. Plus, I hate how Chesnaught looks, and I really, really want it to be fake.

It took me several hours before I was able to look at Chesnaught without wanting to burn it.
Now, days later, I've warmed up to it and actually like it. I've been Team Chespin since day 1.

Another reason why I hope some of the stuff leaked is fake is because they said there wasn't much of a post-elite four story. That's not good.

Tuoko said:

Denial.

grassdragon said:

Bargaining.

We've seen a lot of that now. Depression is next, then, acceptance.

Though, that guy who said that's a fake game is the ultimate troll, I gotta give it to him, it takes a truly deranged mind, twisted by grief, to make something like that up.
Don't let that happen to you too, move on.

Who would have guessed pokemon had its very own circle of conspiracy theorists? I wouldn't, for sure.

More on topic, are megagardevoir's stats calculated? is there any ability change? a picture where she doesn't look like a balloon?

If the Nintendo really did manage to fake the games, then they are either ninja pirates, or just really good at covering up the games.
If they somehow really do turn out to be fake...

A huge explosion will happen.
That's how I can describe it.
It'll happen in the fandom.
Boom.

98Greener said:
If the Nintendo really did manage to fake the games, then they are either ninja pirates, or just really good at covering up the games.
If they somehow really do turn out to be fake...

A huge explosion will happen.
That's how I can describe it.
It'll happen in the fandom.
Boom.

They're not fake. nintendo wouldn't create a complete, working game for the sole purpose of distributing fake pokemon. logistically impossible

jdivinity said:
Did the rest of you see the screenshots regarding the backstory of AZ? Death of many Pokemon. There's an image with Abomasnow, Rhydon, Stunfisk, and Granbull, perhaps more Pokemon than that and they all look like they turned to stone. Grave stones?

If they are gravestones, why pick Stunfisk to show off? Really lowers the emotional power. Who's gonna mourn that guy? They might as well have put an Emboar on there.

Rune Yagami said:
BCWD93 said:
Has anyone heard of Joltic making an appearance in the regional dex?

No, but earlier in this thread I remember seeing something about a Galvantulite mega stone being found, so it's a definite possibility that Joltik is in the regional 'Dex.

If this is true, I will love Nintendo forever.

I remember information being released stating that there will be a new method that will be easier to obtain shiny pokemon, has there been any leaks thats shed some light on this yet or na?

oiracul said:
I remember information being released stating that there will be a new method that will be easier to obtain shiny pokemon, has there been any leaks thats shed some light on this yet or na?

I remember hearing this too. I haven't heard any reports about it from the leakers though so, seconding this question since I've been very very curious.

spiralofvertigo said:
oiracul said:

I remember hearing this too. I haven't heard any reports about it from the leakers though so, seconding this question since I've been very very curious.

I'd really like to see another Pokéradar-like device in XY, or something to that effect? Any method of obtaining shiny Pokemon easier than that might make them less of a novelty?

As for the conspiracy theorists, I highly doubt the game leaking is fake, although I wouldn't be surprised if a few very convincing fake screenshots are mixed in with the real ones to mix things up a little. Plus it's always possible the Pokemon we're seeing have alternate forms.

Speaking of which, was it confirmed that Delphox only has one form? Some people were debating whether it had a male and females form a while back.

SquidCustard said:
spiralofvertigo said:

I'd really like to see another Pokéradar-like device in XY, or something to that effect? Any method of obtaining shiny Pokemon easier than that might make them less of a novelty?

As for the conspiracy theorists, I highly doubt the game leaking is fake, although I wouldn't be surprised if a few very convincing fake screenshots are mixed in with the real ones to mix things up a little. Plus it's always possible the Pokemon we're seeing have alternate forms.

Speaking of which, was it confirmed that Delphox only has one form? Some people were debating whether it had a male and females form a while back.

I would LOVE Delphox to have a male form, Dresses aren't for men, hence the reason you get a star if you wear one in Gta 5, Delphox could become a wizard and keep the wand! It could also Grow its ear fur into a hat? If Delphox gets a male form i might consider him :D

Spartansn1p3r said:
SquidCustard said:

I would LOVE Delphox to have a male form, Dresses aren't for men, hence the reason you get a star if you wear one in Gta 5, Delphox could become a wizard and keep the wand! It could also Grow its ear fur into a hat? If Delphox gets a male form i might consider him :D

"Dresses aren't for men"
9155016-cartoon-wizard-witha-staff-he-has-an-owl-on-his-shoulder.jpg
WIZARD_by_gotgituey.jpg
Wizard2.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's a robe or gown, not a dress that Delphox has. Besides, a dress would look more round and long in the back and it would have a more feminine torso too.

FloodBadge said:
Spartansn1p3r said:

"Dresses aren't for men"
9155016-cartoon-wizard-witha-staff-he-has-an-owl-on-his-shoulder.jpg
WIZARD_by_gotgituey.jpg
Wizard2.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's a robe or gown, not a dress that Delphox has. Besides, a dress would look more round and long in the back and it would have a more feminine torso too.

Ok, you outsmarted me :D but what I meant to say is delphox looks more feminine, to me and probably a lot more people the "robe" looks feminine, I do hope there are gender differences otherwise I will be disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back