XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Cresceda said:
I wanted to say a few things:

!SPOILERS!

1. Mewtwo Y has been confirmed for SSB 3DS/WII U (I thought I'd just mention it).
2. Noticed that a few people are unboxing X/Y because of an early release.
3. There is another form of Vivillion (a thrid one).
4. Ralts is now a Psychic/Fairy type (don't know if that was known already).
5. (Unconfirmed information) There has been spotted a so called "Pokeball Lab".
6. Someone in the game is talking about researching a TV form (probably his normal form) of Rotom.

!SPOILERS!

Sources?- Are needed if youre going to post outlandish rumors without pictures(1,5,6).

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

NoDice said:
Cresceda said:
I wanted to say a few things:

!SPOILERS!

1. Mewtwo Y has been confirmed for SSB 3DS/WII U (I thought I'd just mention it).
2. Noticed that a few people are unboxing X/Y because of an early release.
3. There is another form of Vivillion (a thrid one).
4. Ralts is now a Psychic/Fairy type (don't know if that was known already).
5. (Unconfirmed information) There has been spotted a so called "Pokeball Lab".
6. Someone in the game is talking about researching a TV form (probably his normal form) of Rotom.

!SPOILERS!

Sources?- Are needed if youre going to post outlandish rumors without pictures(1,5,6).

Just saying what I hear and see, I'm only posting the pic before I get problems because of advertising websites...
!Spoilers!
1. http://25.media.tumblr.com/7bb12052828a317705db4e9a09adf8ce/tumblr_mucssg4RU31r8sc3ro1_1280.jpg

5. http://31.media.tumblr.com/07e97a4edf909d17fb6cb991dae95667/tumblr_mucn6eugnh1r8sc3ro1_1280.jpg

6. Also heared the name "Pokeball Factory": http://24.media.tumblr.com/99efd1e6f913be1f3b99529c9eb8cbb2/tumblr_muct4oHqq71r8sc3ro1_1280.jpg

Edit: Posted the wrong pic, just edited it. Strangely enough I can't copy the other pics' link, but the same guy says "research on a certain Pokemon!"

I'm not sure if this has been brought up in this thread, but this snippet of an official review caught my attention:
I've found myself having to consider the make-up of my team more than in previous Pokemon games, partially because of the balance, and partially because there are a lot of curious new type combinations. Ground-ghost Pokemon? Ground-Fairy Pokemon? Sure! There are many weird combinations to choose from, now, and some Pokemon can not only change type, some of their moves even have double typing. Neat.
Ground/Ghost could just be Golett and Golurk, and type changes could just be referring to certain Mega Evolutions. But have we seen anything resembling Ground/Fairy? Could it be a retyping? I can't really think of any current Ground types that have anything to do with the Fairy typing as we currently know it. Maybe a legendary that leakers haven't gotten access to yet?
I hope it wasn't just a mistake, because I'm sad about the lack of Ground types in this generation o_O

Frezgle said:
I'm not sure if this has been brought up in this thread, but this snippet of an official review caught my attention:
I've found myself having to consider the make-up of my team more than in previous Pokemon games, partially because of the balance, and partially because there are a lot of curious new type combinations. Ground-ghost Pokemon? Ground-Fairy Pokemon? Sure! There are many weird combinations to choose from, now, and some Pokemon can not only change type, some of their moves even have double typing. Neat.
Ground/Ghost could just be Golett and Golurk, and type changes could just be referring to certain Mega Evolutions. But have we seen anything resembling Ground/Fairy? Could it be a retyping? I can't really think of any current Ground types that have anything to do with the Fairy typing as we currently know it. Maybe a legendary that leakers haven't gotten access to yet?
I hope it wasn't just a mistake, because I'm sad about the lack of Ground types in this generation o_O

Ground/Fairy would be a very fitting typing for that squirrel pokemon ^^ (ratatosk in the northern mythology)

"The pink vivilon is listed as Meadow Pattern, the green as Garden Pattern. So the color of Vivillon depends where the pokemon is evolve in. "
Seems like it isn't season related.

Frezgle said:

I see a legendary here... Either the event Dialga/Palkia/Giratina will unlock it, or some sort of secret puzzle/steps must be executed somewhere. Ground/Fairy sounds awesome!

On the matter of Rotom (seriously? You didn't look back a page?)
KrisJoeEll said:
Possible new Rotom form clues??
1381223373690.jpg

1381223412849.jpg

A TV Rotom would be cool, but I can't imagine what type it would be. Maybe Fairy/Electric?

MATES!

Someone's playing the game as we speak!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgjDZFg19DA

Keeper of Night said:
On the matter of Rotom (seriously? You didn't look back a page?)
KrisJoeEll said:
Possible new Rotom form clues??
1381223373690.jpg

1381223412849.jpg

A TV Rotom would be cool, but I can't imagine what type it would be. Maybe Fairy/Electric?

If "(seriously? You didn't look back a page?)" was meant for me because I mentioned it, I've been following this thread since page one... I probably just missed a comment.
Rotom originally came from a TV so I THINK it's just his normal form...

Frezgle said:

I was thinking they might have made a mistake and meant Carbink (Rock/Fairy) because honestly rock and ground are a lot alike.

TomoEGoto said:
MATES!

People playing it early when I can't even play it on release because my 3ds decided to break. Sad day for me.

Yeah, if you're not a big Pokemon fan, I could see how mixing up Rock and Ground would be pretty easy. They might have just meant Carbink.

Neal White said:
TomoEGoto said:
MATES!

People playing it early when I can't even play it on release because my 3ds decided to break. Sad day for me.

Afaik, you can go to NIntendo to replace it foor $60 or something (at least in the Netherlands), depends if you can afford it or not :(

Cresceda said:
NoDice said:

Just saying what I hear and see, I'm only posting the pic before I get problems because of advertising websites...
!Spoilers!
1. http://25.media.tumblr.com/7bb12052828a317705db4e9a09adf8ce/tumblr_mucssg4RU31r8sc3ro1_1280.jpg

5. http://31.media.tumblr.com/07e97a4edf909d17fb6cb991dae95667/tumblr_mucn6eugnh1r8sc3ro1_1280.jpg

6. Also heared the name "Pokeball Factory": http://24.media.tumblr.com/99efd1e6f913be1f3b99529c9eb8cbb2/tumblr_muct4oHqq71r8sc3ro1_1280.jpg

Edit: Posted the wrong pic, just edited it. Strangely enough I can't copy the other pics' link, but the same guy says "research on a certain Pokemon!"
The Pokeball factory seems very interesting. Could we possibly FINALLY get the ability to customize our Pokeballs?

Is the Mewtwo Y form pic from the official Smash Bros website? Because if its not, its most likely a photo shopped fake.

Cresceda said:
Neal White said:

Afaik, you can go to NIntendo to replace it foor $60 or something (at least in the Netherlands), depends if you can afford it or not :(

Here in America I send it to Nintendo and they charge me 95. Which I think is outrageous price for what's wrong with it.

At that price you might as well get a new 2DS. -_-;

STORY SPOILERS Apparently Josh really freaked out over the climax of the game. He says he was witnessing a Pokemon genocide! And we thought Ghetsis was bad...

HikaruAyame said:

STORY SPOILERS Apparently Josh really freaked out over the climax of the game. He says he was witnessing a Pokemon genocide! And we thought Ghetsis was bad...

SPOILERS
I heard that a group of Seviper/Zangoose (game related) was being slaughtered by one another.

SPOILERS

No, Team Flare was doing it!

because last thread was deleted

POKEMON GENOCIDE IS HAPPENING

TEAM FLARE WAS A JOKE THEY SAID
TEAM FLARE WASN'T VILLAINY ENOUGH THEY SAID
TEAM FLARE WAS ALL ABOUT FASHION I SAID

Cresceda said:
HikaruAyame said:

SPOILERS
I heard that a group of Seviper/Zangoose (game related) was being slaughtered by one another.

iirc that was 4 Seviper + 1 Zangoose in a horde battle

after the Seviper killed poor Zangoose, they used a Swagger + berry strategy to get nice attack boosts at no costs

I highly doubt it was storyline related

TomoEGoto said:
MATES!

What everyone else sees:
"Wow! What awesome game play!"

What I see:
"...Youngster Joey is back..."

@Cresenda, sorry if I came off a little harsh. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back