XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Bloodronin said:
I know you can't believe what is b on 4chan, but someone said misdrevious n mismag are x exclusive and retyped ghost/fairy. Can anyone confirm this?

Does that mean Y gets murkrow or something ?

Edit : Greninja'd by TomoEGoto :(

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

TomoEGoto said:
If it's true that Misdrevious is X exclusive, won't that mean Murkrow would be exclusive to Y, also?

If they follow the pattern, then yes, but they are breaking all the rules this time around. If we do get confirmation of an X exclusive Misdreavus, then I wouldn't be surprised to see a Y exclusive Murkrow, though.

Has anyone posted any photos of HMs in use? I really want to see what Surf looks like.

Daenordus said:
The only thing I hate about the new move similar to shadow force is that it doesn't affect normal type Pokémon. What, why?

bec they both Ghost type

MOST IMPORTANT PARTS CONFIRMED:

50gl.png

e6fu.png

It's now officially a Pokemon game

1381326118235.jpg
[Spring/Summer/Winter/Fall]
look like Vivillon color may have something to do with seasons

I find it utterly hilarious that there hasn't been any word from Nintendo/GameFreak this week, especially when the game comes out in three days. Was it like this for Black & White?

I also find it funny that the leaks have slowed down...

1381321708516.png
All old pkm tht have been confirm to be Fairy (by leaker)

garbodorable said:
MOST IMPORTANT PARTS CONFIRMED:

50gl.png

e6fu.png

It's now officially a Pokemon game

It's so...beautiful. We have our Joey, we have our Magikarp man, and now we have our 'Science is amazing!' guy. I wonder if there will be any non-player-characters who tell us not to look into trash cans. If so, then my life would be complete.

Bobo Taky said:
1381321708516.png

No image appears...

Bobo Taky said:
1381321708516.png

But here it says that Granbull is pure Fairy?

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Granbull-stats-406143936

Bobo Taky said:
1381321708516.png

Wow. That's a lot. And GF continues to troll us with Luvdisc and Alomomola.

Bobo Taky said:
1381321708516.png

No image appears...

7qh.png
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
Try this? the 1st work fine for me o.o

TayBee said:
I find it utterly hilarious that there hasn't been any word from Nintendo/GameFreak this week, especially when the game comes out in three days. Was it like this for Black & White?

I agree, I'm sure such a long silence so close to release is unusual?
Unless all the execs are too busy trying to stem the leaks (but surely they've given up at this point?) I was expecting at least one more official reveal or piece of official art before release..

Also, are there still around 10 new pokemon undiscovered or have I missed a few?

Bobo Taky said:
1381321708516.png

My school's WiFi settings block the picture. Would someone mind telling me what Pokémon are on this list? Thanks!

Edit: Never mind, I got the picture to work.

Bobo Taky said:
1381321708516.png

MISMAGIUS YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY MY GORGEOUS WITCH GHOST IS A WITCH GHOST THAT KILLS DRAGONS I LOVE HER SO MUCH <3<3
AND MILOTIC

... I reacted in a bigger way than I should've.

Bobo Taky said:
1381321708516.png

Lots of repeated types among the changed old pokes. Water, Grass, Psychic and Normal got paired with fairy a lot. I wish it would have been more diverse, or that they hadn't changed quite so many to Fairy.

Since it hasn't been posted ill reveal a few things here.

Pokemon daycare is available on route 7 after the first gym and before the 2nd gym. One new thing I noticed was when I was breeding 2 rhyhorns that I caught with a great ball. After the eggs hatched rather than them being in a normal pokeball, the baby rhyhorn was in a great ball as well!

Berry growing got a much needed overhaul. You get 36 spots to plant berries. It's 6 rows of 6 plots. You can water an entire row without having to click each time, just move to the left or right. As the berries grow weeds will grow and you need to pull them. Also, if a berry tree is shaking there is a pokemon in it that you need to battle to keep them from eating your berries. I ran into spewpa and volbeat. I'm hoping heracross can be found this way. When I harvested the berries I got a crazy amount per tree, some trees gave 12 berries. Here's the cool part, certain berries when planted next to another certain berry causes mutation berries to grow!

Example, when I planted an Oran berry next to a Pecha berry a quatlot berry grew! So it looks like this not only effects the amount of berries that grow but what mutations grow as well!

SquidCustard said:
TayBee said:

I agree, I'm sure such a long silence so close to release is unusual?
Unless all the execs are too busy trying to stem the leaks (but surely they've given up at this point?) I was expecting at least one more official reveal or piece of official art before release..

Also, are there still around 10 new pokemon undiscovered or have I missed a few?
i think most Kalos pkm were discovered except hidden legendary or event pkm

P.DelSlayer said:
Bobo Taky said:
1381321708516.png

MISMAGIUS YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY MY GORGEOUS WITCH GHOST IS A WITCH GHOST THAT KILLS DRAGONS I LOVE HER SO MUCH <3<3
AND MILOTIC

... I reacted in a bigger way than I should've.

Not at all. ^w^

Cresselia, though... I will have to stop teasing her, due to the fact that yes, she can now touch this. But then again, she ought to be Darkrai's equal, not his weak counterpart.

So I've noticed in the gameplay videos that there are patches of flowers that you can run through, and the colours of the flowers I've seen so far are either red, yellow or blue.

Could this be linked with Flabebe at all?

Gigaman222 said:
Since it hasn't been posted ill reveal a few things here.

Pokemon daycare is available on route 7 after the first gym and before the 2nd gym. One new thing I noticed was when I was breeding 2 rhyhorns that I caught with a great ball. After the eggs hatched rather than them being in a normal pokeball, the baby rhyhorn was in a great ball as well!

Berry growing got a much needed overhaul. You get 36 spots to plant berries. It's 6 rows of 6 plots. You can water an entire row without having to click each time, just move to the left or right. As the berries grow weeds will grow and you need to pull them. Also, if a berry tree is shaking there is a pokemon in it that you need to battle to keep them from eating your berries. I ran into spewpa and volbeat. I'm hoping heracross can be found this way. When I harvested the berries I got a crazy amount per tree, some trees gave 12 berries. Here's the cool part, certain berries when planted next to another certain berry causes mutation berries to grow!

Example, when I planted an Oran berry next to a Pecha berry a quatlot berry grew! So it looks like this not only effects the amount of berries that grow but what mutations grow as well!

This is awesome! Pokémon seems to be taking a more realistic turn, and by the looks of it, X and Y are going to be the coolest games ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back