XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

MuhFugginMoose said:
Since I haven't seen these posted yet. . .
Enjoy! :3

1381426145637.jpg

1381426025153.jpg

OH MY GOD I need to find these in my game.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Do they mention the types for MegaTyranitar and MegaAggron? I like Aggron, but I don't care for Tyranitar.

Poison Master said:
Do they mention the types for MegaTyranitar and MegaAggron? I like Aggron, but I don't care for Tyranitar.

Typing stays the same for both.

Edit: Well, according to some. Sheesh, make up your mind sources! Is it steel/rock or just steel?

In case it hasn't been said already, the trademarked name "Burigaron", which people were speculating to be some sort of ice wolf, is not in fact an ice wolf.
It's Chesnaught d:
Also from that trademark list: Mafokushii is Delphox, and Gekkouga is Greninja.

There's no gender differences between male and female Delphox.

Remember folks to take the discussion of the Corocoro revealed new-Megas here: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-1-mega-tyranitar-aggron-gengar-and-kangaskhan-in-%E2%80%98corocoro%E2%80%99-10-10?pid=2542864#pid2542864

Obtaining Bulbasaur, Charmander and Bulbasaur

As we know, you can mega evolve Blastoise, Charizard and Venasaur but thinking about it made me wonder. After we beat the Elite Four and Champion, will we unlock more areas like we have done before and in those areas will we be able to get one of the kanto starters and evolve it and then mega evolve it with a different item we get that consists with our choice. From this it made me think about the torchic distribution. Will nintendo do frequent events were they give out older starters that can now mega evolve. It would be cool and we have some evidence to suggest so. What do you guys think?

Just a quick question...is it confirmed,that the 3 spots before yveltal in the mountain dex are actually dratini,dragonair and dragonite?

[split] How Do You Feel About the Friends and Rivals?

Hi everyone ! I've got the game and from what I saw (I'm in Lumios for the first time and I've got my starter)
So Tierno starts with a Corphis (Wut ?)
Calum/Serena takes as his/her starter the one that beats yours (I took Fennekin and am playing as the girl char. Calum took Froakie)
And Shauna takes the one that is weak against your starter (I took Fennekin she took Chespin)

benni1994 said:
Just a quick question...is it confirmed,that the 3 spots before yveltal in the mountain dex are actually dratini,dragonair and dragonite?

This is definitely the first I've heard of that, so no, doubt it's confirmed.

benni1994 said:

I thought people said 149 in the mountain dex was Mewtwo, don't know that for sure though...

Mewtwo is 151. Yes They come right after Hydregon.

A friend sent me this list of exclusives. Not sure where it comes from since that particular friend doesn't own either game yet, however I was wondering if it's true or not or just something someone made up online.

Y exclusives:
Mega Charizard Y
Shellder
Cloyster
Mega Mewtwo Y
Heracross
Larvitar
Pupitar
Tyranitar
Electrike
Manectric
Purrloin
Liepard
Throh
Spritzee
Aromatisse
Skrelp
Dragalge
Yveltal

X Exclusives:
Mega Charizard X
Staryu
Starmie
Pinsir
Mega Mewtwo X
Houndour
Houndoom
Poochyena
Mightyena
Aron
Lairon
Aggron
Sawk
Swirlix
Slurpuff
Clauncher
Clawitzer
Xerneas

RE: [split] How Do You Feel About the Friends and Rivals?

Digicola said:
Hi everyone ! I've got the game and from what I saw (I'm in Lumios for the first time and I've got my starter)
So Tierno starts with a Corphis (Wut ?)
Calum/Serena takes as his/her starter the one that beats yours (I took Fennekin and am playing as the girl char. Calum took Froakie)
And Shauna takes the one that is weak against your starter (I took Fennekin she took Chespin)

Adding to this, Trevor seems to focus on the Fairy type, since his first fight has him with a Flabebe and a Ralts (I think, it was part Fairy anyway).

Nintenderek said:
A friend sent me this list of exclusives. Not sure where it comes from since that particular friend doesn't own either game yet, however I was wondering if it's true or not or just something someone made up online.

Y exclusives:
Mega Charizard Y
Shellder
Cloyster
Mega Mewtwo Y
Heracross
Larvitar
Pupitar
Tyranitar
Electrike
Manectric
Purrloin
Liepard
Throh
Spritzee
Aromatisse
Skrelp
Dragalge
Yveltal

X Exclusives:
Mega Charizard X
Staryu
Starmie
Pinsir
Mega Mewtwo X
Houndour
Houndoom
Poochyena
Mightyena
Aron
Lairon
Aggron
Sawk
Swirlix
Slurpuff
Clauncher
Clawitzer
Xerneas

You've got the Tyranitar and Aggron lines mixed up. Also, I'm 99.9% sure that Bagon is exclusive to Y while Axew is found in X only.

Reggie McGigas said:
You've got the Tyranitar and Aggron lines mixed up. Also, I'm 99.9% sure that Bagon is exclusive to Y while Axew is found in X only.

Your argument is invalid, you find Tyranitarnite in X and Aggronnite in Y.

Aw man, look at this Vivillion from Brazil!

tumblr_muguxm0yYR1qa9o1co1_250.jpg

From Tumblr user Shinyraichus

Reggie McGigas said:
Nintenderek said:

Y exclusives:
Mega Charizard Y
Shellder
Cloyster
Mega Mewtwo Y
Heracross
Larvitar
Pupitar
Tyranitar
Electrike
Manectric
Purrloin
Liepard
Throh
Spritzee
Aromatisse
Skrelp
Dragalge
Yveltal

X Exclusives:
Mega Charizard X
Staryu
Starmie
Pinsir
Mega Mewtwo X
Houndour
Houndoom
Poochyena
Mightyena
Aron
Lairon
Aggron
Sawk
Swirlix
Slurpuff
Clauncher
Clawitzer
Xerneas

Wait, what? Why does Y get all the Pseudo-legendaries? Don't GF know that Axew and Aggron lines aren't Pseudo?

Blob55 said:
Reggie McGigas said:

Wait, what? Why does Y get all the Pseudo-legendaries? Don't GF know that Axew and Aggron lines aren't Pseudo?

I know, it's pretty sad how Nintendo is heavilly favoring X. At least [I'm pretty sure that] we get Bagon and Y doesn't get that horrible abomination known as Mega Mewtwo X. That thing looks like a ditto transformed into a mixture of mewtwo and goomy then got ran over by an 18 wheeler.

Reggie McGigas said:
Blob55 said:

I know, it's pretty sad how Nintendo is heavilly favoring X. At least [I'm pretty sure that] we get Bagon and Y doesn't get that horrible abomination known as Mega Mewtwo X. That thing looks like a ditto transformed into a mixture of mewtwo and goomy then got ran over by an 18 wheeler.

I honestly don't know if you're saying if X or Y is being treated worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back