XY Pokémon X and Pokémon Y: Which Version Do You Plan To Get? Why?

RE: What version are you getting? Why?

I'm going to wait for a walkthrough of the game so I'll know if Spritzee can be obtained in X through an in-game trade.

I am getiing X since Xerneas is elegant and easily will beat most other mascot legends :D

Getting Y because Yveltal has a neat design and Xerneas looks wierd with it's pupils, it looks dead and really bothers me.

X.

Swirlix. Love, love, love that little guy. Next to Malamar he is my favourite revealed Pokemon so far.

I'm getting X because the box is blue. Seriously.

My first Pokemon game was Blue; then Silver, Sapphire, Diamond, White.. I have a theme going here.

Warrior Weasel 1986 said:
I'm getting X because the box is blue. Seriously.

My first Pokemon game was Blue; then Silver, Sapphire, Diamond, White.. I have a theme going here.

Should have gotten Black. Black2 has a blue cover. :p

Y.
The legendary Yveltal me more than Xerneas. Also, I'll buy the two issues, but I'll play the Y.

ryter78 said:
I'm getting X because I like xerneas and also I think the kids at my league will all get Y since the yveltal looks so much "awesomer"
thepokemon said:
IM getting pokemon Y its legendary looks alot cooler!

I figure I'll actually get both, one by download and the other physical. Too much hype not to.

I'm getting Y because Red is my favorite color and I think the legendary for that game looks cooler.

I'm getting both X and Y.

I'll be playing X first because I wanna get the mascot of Fairy-types, Xerneas.

My sister wants try out Y for a while, but when she's finished, I'll play Y too!

It really just depends on how many version exclusives I like more in Y than X. If I like most of the version exclusives in Y, then I will get both of them.

I'm getting X, so far I like the version exclusives more and I prefer X's creation theme as opposed to Y's destruction theme.

I'm getting both versions, but I'm going to start with Y since I want prefer Skrelp and Spritzee :)

What version are you getting? Why?

Y Version
1. Can't get any better with a giant death hawk.
2. Destruction as a theme? Awesome.
3. Spritzee and Skrelp have me hooked!

So yeah. Red Y version.
Death hawks.

I still don't know which version I'm gonna get.

Only so far, two Pokemon I want on my team, which obviously are Noivern and Helioptile. I prefer to wait to see which version have which Pokemon and what's the difference between them. (i.e. Gym Leaders, places etc).

I´m going with a Japanese X and a European Y. If I end up only getting one, that´s X, just because I think Xerneas is much cuter!

Ulricke said:
I´m going with a Japanese X and a European Y. If I end up only getting one, that´s X, just because I think Xerneas is much cuter!

You'll need a Japanese 3DS, as the 3DS has region lock.

Y for Yveltal...oh and Skrelp will most likely evolve into a Offensive version of Tentacruel and Spritzee will PROBABLY become a kickass Flamenco or whatever

Blob55 said:
Ulricke said:

You'll need a Japanese 3DS, as the 3DS has region lock.

She can always choose Japanese at the very beginning of the game.
june_new_p1_01.jpg

Besides, she lives in Tokyo, so... xD

Back