Pokebeach Holiday - Unity for all

RE: Pokebeach Christmas - Unity for all

I've got an idea, Pokebeach Holiday Picture of the Members Video. That would prevent any bad feelings towards a single religion related... thing. This would be a great way for the Pokebeach community to get to know eachother better. Like, if Togeshroob really looks like a mushroom or if I am really green (C-m ¬_¬).

I have a picture of cute-mew actually if he doesn't participate. :F

No, I think I have c-m interested in joining. I told him I would send in my picture if he sends in his. No one knows what I look like 'til now. I'm a mystery. :p

Perverts on Pokebeach?... I'm not so sure about that. If a predator is goingto attack you, they can just use other available information on you. A picture doesn't help much unless you're referring to something else(?).
Another thing, what's worse: posting an image of yourself on MySpace or Pokebeach? Which is more likely to have predators on it?...

I celebrate Yule, but whatever. Yule is just a non-Christian Christmas. Instead of talking about Jesus, we talk about Richard Dawkins.

I'll send a picture at some point. I'm a total camera whore, so I'll have tons of pictures to pick from.

What's a predator going to do? They don't know what school you go to or which street you live on.

I'm a Muslim. No hard feeling right guys.

Anyways, I don't celebrate Christmas for Jesus but just for fun.

Malaysia don't have snow at all. I MISS THE UK.

Don't think of this as being a religious thing. Think of it as a community thing.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Although I may have to do some slight Photoshopping to keep myself shrowded secrecy. My identity here at PokéBeach Forums is as Mario-Chan, and I'm not quite willing to give it up yet, :p

A cool idea nonetheless. Now I'll be able to put some faces to the people I've been in a community with for the last two years or so.

[ChanseyMaster]

Kevin Garrett said:
Don't think of this as being a religious thing. Think of it as a community thing.

Sure whatever. I have a sleep over with Metagross1995. Anyway, I'm looking forward to this.

FESTIVUS FOR THE REST OF US!! anyone know what im talking about!! c'mon people sienfeld, ok now that i have that out of my system (im christian by the way :p) I think this is a good idea, its a way to bring the community together more, to maybe make friends better!! I will probably participate! I think overall this is a good idea!!

Kevin Garrett said:
Oh, I like this idea. I might add a picture of me if one of the other mods does. :p

I'll sabotage SN by sending Krucifer a stupid pic of him looking person :p j/k

Kevin Garrett said:

QFT. Couldn't resist to quote this, but even for a non-christian like me, I see this event as a 'get-together' event, where family members reunite and say all those mushy stuff to each other and give presents here and there. Kinda like Chinese New Year, except that in Christmas, you get presents over the otherwise money.

Hm.. Interesting. I guess I'll upload a picture of myself some time. I just don't have one that is very recent.

I'm scared everyone will call me a geek. But still I have friends who support me.

Absol said:
Kevin Garrett said:
Oh, I like this idea. I might add a picture of me if one of the other mods does. :p

Kevin Garrett said:

QFT. Couldn't resist to quote this, but even for a non-christian like me, I see this event as a 'get-together' event, where family members reunite and say all those mushy stuff to each other and give presents here and there. Kinda like Chinese New Year, except that in Christmas, you get presents over the otherwise money.
Someone is going to die today.

Señor Noobnerd said:
Absol said:
Kevin Garrett said:

Kevin Garrett said:

Someone is going to die today.

It was a joke :/

Besides, I haven't got any pic of you looking person... wait, you always look person :p Seriously, I don't have the ability/permission to do so, and I'm not that evil.. or am I?

Pokemon Noobiepie said:
I'm scared everyone will call me a geek. But still I have friends who support me.

Don't worry about what others think about you. The ones that call you names and stuff, just are "low-lifes" who need someone else to pick on to bring themselves up and make themselves look better.

And, maybe, just maybe, I'll put in a picture of me....

... Meh, probably not, as I'm going with the whole, "secret age, identity, and everything else" thing, but you can still hope to see me in there. =D

that´s why they say: "happy holidays" for whateaver you guys celebrate this days...in my case i don´t believe in God but that doesn´t mean i won´t celebrate with my family (they´re christians)... the idea is nice.. i´ll join.

Absol, your last comment made my day night. XD Anyway, don't be afraid to post your picture. This is meant to get to know everyone more since we are obviously friends. If you don't feel comfortable posting your picture - don't, but this is a rare event.

Why don't we jsut put our pictures up and then make people guess and just not tell who it is...

Back