PokeBeach's Official Redshark League! Where did everyone go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PokeBeach's Unofficial League!

Additionally, to stay in this league, you must play against someone else in this league and then PM me the results. Both of the people who played have to PM me the result and tell me if it was a challenge. You must play at least once a month with other people in this league. I will keep records of when you've last played. If you have not played for a month, I will now simply boot you off the league if you don't tell me that you were busy/gone/away/etc.

Update in bold.

Um... no

Why not?

One more thing... I'm attaching chat quotes for any bored person to read on the original post.

~ 1 win against chanman45
~ 1 loss against chanman45
~ 1 win against weavile132

You'll no longer be pending after I boot someone else off the league.

Zyflair said:
Jamtok said:
Nothing about Lenny?

We we're never able to connect. You can ask him, too. We spent a whole ten minutes on it before we just decided to forget it. XD

Jamtok said:
Zyflair said:
Jamtok said:
Nothing about Lenny?

We we're never able to connect. You can ask him, too. We spent a whole ten minutes on it before we just decided to forget it. XD
Have one of you guys tried turning off your firewall?

Well, I can still play and have my firewall on, so it was probably Lenny's firewall that was causing difficulties.

~Win against pokemanic *pokekid brandon* (who leaves near the end of a battle to watch bedtime stories when their opponent has 4 cherrims and 1 vespiquen (with 2 energy attached) on the bench, and one active vespiquen, with two grass energies attached, all at full health and 3 prizes left, and you haven't taken any prizes yet?)

~2 Losses against chanman45 (I know you're thinking, "That's right, you got yours") XD

By the way, if you any of you haven't noticed, we have some chat conversations which are absolutely made of epic awesome and if you don't open them you are the worst person ever to walk on the face of the earth.

Which server are these epic chats held on, ariadosguy?

You can take me off the list

I don't really play this card game anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back