PokeBeach's Official Redshark League! Where did everyone go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll record it, though you might want to report it earlier next time. Also, did you win or lose against afstan?

This is el Pokedad here, I'd be grateful if you change my name listing in the ranking to my new username. I am ditching the old account. I don't plan to make a habit of name changing either, this is it. :)

where did everybody go, I never see anyone on the Pokebeach League network anymore

I'm presuming most of us go to school/college/university classes, meaning we don't show up until roughly the night or so. Lunar Wing, Celebi, and I seem to have that situation.

I would like to join, my Hamachi username is Daren-Pokemon-Master

Guys, did everyone just forget to play or do we just need a break? If you want, I can just pause this league and freeze it for now (and later revive it), or I'm going to remove quite a few names...

2-1 is my rec? Already? To be honest, I forgot I was in the league. So I don't know where that 2-1 came from. Oh well.

Anyways, I'm not sure if this is allowed, but I was playing RayquazaEX for fun, and he asked me if the next match we had was for the league. I said sure, and I won lol. So does that count?

George2FRESH said:
2-1 is my rec? Already? To be honest, I forgot I was in the league. So I don't know where that 2-1 came from. Oh well.
You battled me. :p

As a challenge, it's up to RayquazaEX if you can move up or not, but I'm recording those matches.

Daren said:
Um, I signed up, when do I get the network name and Password.
Network's full my friend.

I want in so bad it hurts.
Hamachi name: AzureTheBoundOne
Hamacji IP: 5.9.16.42
Im on alot and am ALWAYS looking for a game.
COME ALL CHALLENGES!!{D}{W}{G}{P}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back