PokeBeach's Official Redshark League! Where did everyone go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PokeBeach's Official Redshark League!

George2FRESH said:
Nice. I'm getting addicted. If only I can find more opponents. 3-0 so far. =\

Wait, with what deck?
Since your article, I've always assumed that's what you played.
: X

Martainia said:
George2FRESH said:
Nice. I'm getting addicted. If only I can find more opponents. 3-0 so far. =\

Wait, with what deck?
Since your article, I've always assumed that's what you played.
: X

1 win with Blissrai, 1 win with Rampardos, and 1 win with Machamp. I lost count of my rec now lol. But yea, I do play Slaking. Kool2Def couldn't beat it. He got annoyed with how it was going. It went exactly how I thought it would go. He kept building up 140 dmg on me, then I just heal it off lol.

Updating thread...

Also, my league network is officially full. You'll have to find different networks to battle on.

Yes, I did. But I also don't have a network that isn't full, so you'll have to fin one yourself (or make one).

Alright. I'm baffled. We all have busy lives, but at least play a game every now and then. Since many didn't this month, I'll give everyone that didn't play this month a second chance.

Do we skip over people with their names crossed out? If so, would that mean I would be able to challenge you Zyflair?

chanman45 said:
Do we skip over people with their names crossed out? If so, would that mean I would be able to challenge you Zyflair?
Yes, as long as someone else hasn't challenged me already earlier.

/me celebrates his 3000th post on PokeBeach and wishes everyone battles a bit more in this league.

i haven't reported, but i played afstandloperen a week and a half ago, i that why i'm crossed out, also... i lost against smacktack twice in a row 3 days ago (sunday).
also can i still report this, i thought i shouldn't report, as afstandloperen did report it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back