PokeBeach's Official Redshark League! Where did everyone go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PokeBeach's Unofficial League!

3 wins vs. afs... Now I won't stop playing Machamp.

I can just imagine all of us playing Machamp.

Updated the list.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45536
It's not that hard to imagine, and look at all the positive reviews. It's just so sick... until you flip 12 tails in a row like I did.

2 wins vs. RayEX.
2 wins vs. afst...
Win vs. Jamtok

Lol. I already stopped playing it.

^It's an online league. Like the front page says, we keep records and stuff. But it's a network. One of them is full. Ask Zyflair if you have to be on the pending list.

Am I still in this league. Exams/studying made me offline on the beach for a while so I want to do some more battle now:)

Tsk. Should've told me about that. I'll put you back in, but you aren't going to be at the same spot as last time.

EDIT: If I have removed your name, but you still want to play, just let me know, and I'll put you back in.

RE: PokeBeach's Official League (Let's see if I can get away with the name change)!

Zyflair:
I beat you 2 times and you beat me 1 time.

RE: PokeBeach's Official League (Let's see if I can get away with the name change)!

May I join?

Sure!

BTW, guys, if you need the network just PM me!

Battled with Jamtok and won.

It's a new month guys! Go along and play some more!

RE: PokeBeach's Official Redshark League!

Of course you can! Just PM me if you want the league network!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back