Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items! ) 2000+ posts

You get Red's team!-which turns out to be 6 bad eggs!

*inserts coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items! ) 2000+ posts

you get poo in the face!(for stealing the pick from my sig)

{coin}

You get a spartan

*Coin*

you get a get a get a!

********coin********

You get the link showing that I got it from the Bulb.
*inserts coin*

u got an i luz oprah shirt

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""coin""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

You get a cinnamon roll.
*inserts coin*

You get a thank-you letter from me. :p
*inserts coin*

You get a vending machine.
*Inserts coin*

you get the complete season disc of 'I Love Lucy'

inserts stuff

you got the complete season disc of 'I Love Lucy- dance edition'

"inserts 6,000,000,000 all at once"...

oops, that might have been a problem! :p

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items! ) 2000+ p

you get 6,000,000,000 pies in the face!:p

(inserts coin)

you get 200 doom seeds whitch are automatic and are force fed to your highest level pokemon
( inserts coin )

You get n active slowpoke that doesn't obey you even with all badges

*Coin*

you get a pokemon platinum that automaticaly glitches up as soon as you start playing it

*inserts coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items! ) 2000+ p

you get ....... absolutely nothing:p
*inserts coin*

You get what you gave x2

... So two lots of nothing.

*Inserts Coin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back