Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items! ) 2000+ posts

I don't understand what you said.

Anyways: You got: An Ed & Al Plush (FMA)

*Inserts Con*

(You got the 2'500th post)

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items! ) 2000+ posts

I'm sorry, we don't accept Cons.

Inserts a coin from Brazil...

You receive a Brazillian Pikachu.

*Inserts coin*

You get a Loto Ticket. Too bad you didn't win...

*inserts a quarter*

You get.... an anvil that smashes you as soon as you get it. Only regular coins.

*inserts nothing*

*recieves nothing*

*insert coin*

*You get a cardboard box!*

*Inserts coin*

You get Dawn! Though she's angry, as she just had to squeeze out of a vending machine.

*Inserts coin*

You get your lost sig! *no reward though*

*Inserts a coin*

You get May/Haruka.

*inserts a coin*

You get a jar of Peanut Butter

*Inserts coin*

You get a jar of jelly and a loaf of bread. Too bad you gave me the peanut butter.

*inserts coin*

Keep this in mind: Only I can give out 2 items (being the game master).

Anyways: You got-An Azelf Plush.

*Inserts Coin*

You get an Eevee plush.

*Inserts coin*

You get the Groudon I just put into the SPPf vending machine.

383.png
Whew, I finally got out of that hellhole. Ooh, a penny! *inserts it*

you get a control panel to control all (even the world)

*inserts coin*

You get the coin I'm about to put in, which I still put in, thus devouring the Time Space Continuum.

So yeah, you Get TSD. Nice!

*Inserts Coin*

KABAAM!!!

You get a leaf. Nothing special about it, just a leaf. Have fun XD

*Inserts Coin*

you get a donphan game with instructions

(instruction)
throw your donphan as hard as you can against the wall the higher it sticks the more points ou get

*inserts coin*

The machine eats the coin. Yummy!

*hesitantly, inserts coin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back