Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items! ) 2000+ posts

*You get a notice saying "You've just been sued"*

*Inserts coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items! ) 2000+ posts

You get a note saying "Thanks for the lawyer"*

*Inserts coin*

*You get a lottery ticket*

*Inserts coin*

*You get an Eevee plush!*

*Inserts coin*

*You get uh...soap*

*Inserts coin*

you get a notice saying:you have just been sued

*inserts non-suicide coin*

(PG-PG12 items ONLY!)

*You get a notice saying that*

*Inserts coin*

You get an R-rated item.

*inserts coin*

"You get a VARY LARGE Snorlax/Raichu plushie!"

It's so large you have to yank it out of the machine. :p

*inserts coin with a string attached*

you get a fake plastic coin :p

i instert my sister muhahahahaha

You get a sign that says "You're banned for breaking the rules of this thread. KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY!"

*inserts a coin just to be a good Samaritan*

You get a Poochyena.

*Inserts SweetDawn's coin*

You get Phoenix_Assassin's coin.

*inserts my own coin*

you get a real live snorechu!!!!

*inserts coin*

You get a dead Regigigas. CAUSE OF DEATH: SITTING IN A VENDING MACHINE

*inserts coin*

you get weird morphed pokemon pics for your sig

*i insert a coin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back