Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items! ) 2000+ posts

You get a gum wrapper

*insert coin?*

inventory:

Large English servant
grammar lecture :(

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items! ) 2000+ posts

You get a: Chewed Gum

*Inserts a coin*

Inventory:
A Broken Record
Bread
A piece of paper saying "Pokébeach.com with stormfront and galactics conquest scans and info."
Bankrupcy
A piece of paper saying "Thanks for the donation to this vending machine"

You get your inventory erased.

*inserts a Susan B. Anthony dollar*

You get a warning.

*Keep it to coins.

*inserts coin*

You get banned.

*Inserts a coin that will explode in three seconds.

You get the coin back two seconds later.

*inserts coin*

you get the country of zimbabwe!

insert super coin

You get the biggest Fish in the world :p

*inserts coin that duplicates itself to fill the machine*

Everything is sold out. You press the coin return button and make a fortune.

I insert a dead man's coin.

You get dust
inserts a shiny triangular coin

You get stabbed.

I insert the Coin of Wonders.

You get another coin of wonders only this time, worth less

I insert a pokedollar

You get taken to court because you inserted a poke dollar which is copyright Nintendo

*inserts coin*

7 7 Poke

You get nothing. PHAIL!

I insert a coin.

You get a 1 up mushroom

Inserts a coin

You get a buffet table for all your party's.

*Inserts coin while starting to make an inventory(sorry lost all my stuff :'( )*

inventory: nothing yet

You get: Sucked into the vending machine.

*Inserts exploded coin*

first a question: how can i put that in my inventory

then you get your coin back immediatly

*inserts coin*

inventory:

You get me.

*inserts coin*

You get an pika lax that has no head
Inserts pikalax's head coin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back