Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items! ) 2000+ posts

You get ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

*inserts coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items! ) 2000+ posts

You get umm...yeah play by the rules...

*inserts coin*

you get a new avatar!

*inserts coin*

A can of Rayquaza's Hyper Beam popped out!

*Inserts coin*

Your signature comes to life.

*inserts coin*

A Regigigas popped out !!

LoL

*inserts coin*

A Pokeball is thrown out of the machine and you are captured in your surprise!

*Inserts Pikachu's bottle of ketchup*

^ You get nothing cause you didn't put in a coin. But used Machamp boxers came out and hit your nuts real hard.
*** Inserts Coin ***

^ Of course it did, I'm a girl. ;D

A box filled with mice popped out!

*Inserts coin*

:D You get a box of used boxers with the size enough to fit a Snorlax!
*** Inserts Coin ***

Out comes a table

*inserts fake coin*

Nothing comes out again.

* inserts coin *

out comes my fake coin

*inserts 4 quarters*

A pocket lighter!
coins go in the slot.

coins come out of coin return slot ??? :(
insert coins i hope i get something i want yipi

Then it comes back out again...

*Inserts Ditto that transformed into a coin* *Commands it to beak machine and come back out*

The machene breaks down, giving you nothing :p
Insert.

machine really is a snorlax and eats your dito then poops on you

inserts coins and block switch so they can come out ...

A Potion popped out but it is filled with water!

*Inserts coin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back