Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

You get 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 junky plushie dolls.

*inserts coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

Thank you! You got a Pikachu GB, N64, GameCube, GBC, GBA, DS lite, DSi and Will!!!!!

Insert Pikachu coin

You get a Pikachu N64

"Hey? Who took my Pikachu N64? Oh well, maybe if I insert my ancient coin in here, I will get it back!"

*Inserts Farthing on a string*

6294 said:
You learn that most british don't have that posh voice that some shows give them.

*Inserts 2 Pound coin*

Annoyingly, I do have that voice.

Oh, and 6294, You get a chinchilla

*inserts coin*

you get a giant tounge with a baby bear sleeping in it

*inserts coin*

You get a bobblehead!

*Inserts coin*

You get an arceus, too bad its hacked...

*inserts coin*

You get a glitched Arceus, which comes out of the game and kills you.

*Inserts 5 pound note*

machine rejects it, but you dont get your money back

*inserts coin*

You get some fat homeless guy that has been living in the machine for 34 years.

*inserts coin*

You get a Shilling, which no-one wants.

*Inserts £6294 coin*

You get tea!

*Inserts coin*

REJECTED!!!!

*Inserts Toy Coin*

you get inserted

*inserts coin*

you get $1000000 in FAKE money.

*inserts coin*

you get absolutely nothing

*inserts coin*

REJECTED!

*Inserts coin which has 110% chance of being rejected*

REJECTED!

*Inserts coin*

You get a can of Falcon Punch. Comes in 4 flavors: Falcon Punch, Falcon Punch, Falcon Punch, and Strawberry.

*inserts coin*

you get a bananan ( now put it in your ear XD)

*inserts coin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back