Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

You get a jar of animal crackers and some dandruff

*inserts coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

You get a King DeDeDe bobblehead......with the head missing.

*inserts coin*

You get sarcasm! [sarcasm]Oh, yay me, I win sarcasm, what a great prize[/sarcasm]

*Inserts coin*

You get a Falcon Punch in a bottle.

*inserts coin*

You got Rick roll'd!

*Inserts coin*

You get some useless junk, much like normal vending machines give out ( apart from today where i saw a vending machine with pokemon figures in it and I inserted a coin only cuz there was a possibility of getting a lickilicky ( sometimes I dont think and I do stupid things) and after one coin i got a dialga o__o Serves me right)

*inserts coin hoping for lickilicky*

EDIT: freind swapped me a lickilicky for my dialga

You get a Dialga plush!

*Inserts two coins*

You get the pain of another wife (I think that's your fourth wife, LOL)

*Inserts coin*

Fifth but I threw the others in the garbage ( pathetic attemt not to get you to ROFL at my britishness)

*inserts coin*

You get...
people ROFLing at your Britishness!

*Inserts coin*

You get a black hole!!
*inserts coin*

You get an avatr with a shiny umbreon in it!

*inserts coin*

You get a free avy! You can use it, but you have to give credit to Pandamore.
Cow_avi2.png

*Inserts coin*

You get my dog.[attachment=4922]
*inserts coin*

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 4

Y thank you, but I'll find one for mahself!

You get some cheese
Edam tarquin, EDAM!

*inserts coin*

You get a British accent. Oh wait, you already have one, my bad ;)

*Inserts pound*

You learn that most british don't have that posh voice that some shows give them.

*Inserts 2 Pound coin*

REJECTED! (I woke her up!)

*Inserts coin*

You get a nightmare about you dying with Kennys deaths in South Park but real life! And for that silly banner girl user gets to be banned from all your banners and this FOURMS!!!!!!!

Insert 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 coins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back