Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 20000+ posts

You get your entire English family! Yay, early thanksgiving!

*Inserts coin*

Yes, I started again...

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 20000+ posts

OMG you are so american, you have thanksgiving!

You get an empty booster box of platinum poke cards! yay, how useless!

*inserts guinea pig, guinea pig falls on ground, inserts coin instead*

You get shaving cream XD
and a few family members

*Inserts coin*

You get a big death for breaking our rules

these are our rules
1. no more shaving cream/coffee
2. no more family members

*inserts coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 20000+ p

You get the Cow King!! Now it will try to take over the world!(You also get shaving cream)

*Inserts coin*

Oh my now you have started it.

you get a can of adhesive glue. You spray it and out comes D: shaving cream and a guinea pig D:

*inserts coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 20000+ p

Dialkia198 said:
You get the Cow King!! Now it will try to take over the world!(You also get shaving cream)

You get different sizes and colors...

*Inserts coin*

you get your face AHAHAHAHA nono a pie in your face :3

*inserts guinea pig*

You get shaving cream.

*Inserts coin, hoping that someone will tell me the way to change font colors soon*

You get an arrow pointing to the A with the grey bar underneath it next to the Font and Text Sizes.

*inserts coin*

You get a blank playing card.

*inserts a hamster, then a coin*

You get:

ALL CAPS!!!(HEHEHE I WOKE HER UP)

*Inserts coin*

You get a life!

*Inserts coin*

you get all the miltank in the world

*inserts coin*

You get Mr. Mime!

*Inserts coin*

You get the new tin with giratina origin forme Lv.X D: Gah I envy you...

*inserts coin*

You get shaving cream.

*Inserts coin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back