Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 20000+ posts

whats a hobbit, I fail...

you get a um... uh... not feeling imaginative.. a blackmail note from the slug saying that if he dosn't get a coin he will show the whole world the pictures of you and him hugging, and then he pokes his head out, holding the coin and say's y tank u kthnxbai

*inserts coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 20000+ posts

You get a not, saying "I didn't understand a word you just said!"

*Inserts coin*

you get a note saying " we should stop having a mini conversation before we get banned"

then we burn the note XD

*inserts coin*

You get a perma-ban, XD

*Inserts coin*

o noes perma ban D: is that liek a perma tan XD

you get another big pile of shaving cream, and a wife, and many family members ( woot woot + 10 points for no inventiveness whatsoever)

*inserts coin, feels very, very, very, scared*

Stupid machine, you gave another thing of shaving cream, and now I am starting to get very annoyed with this wife that you gave me! I want my money back!
*Shakes machine*

You get the wife that you gave me, now you have two wifes XD

*Inserts coin, hoping to not get another can of shaving cream*

you get 10 cans of shaving cream and an extra offer voucher for a lifetimes supply of shaving cream
XD i'll stop now :3

*inserts coin, even more scared than last time*

TOP WIT DA SHAVIN CREEM, IM NIT OOLD!

Gets 10 wives, and an offer for a lifetime supply of wives.

*Inserts coin, getting his lawyer ready, just in case he gets anymore shaving cream*

you get a note saying, warning, no more shaving cream in stock, system faliure, system faliure, malfunctoin, then the machine spurts out shaving razors

* ponders whether to insert coin, but inserts it just for the hell of the game :3*

P.S when ever have you heard of and offer to get a lifetime supply of wives. I cant remember the last time i laughed so much XD

Oh, I am glad it made you happy, I was laughing while typing it XD
You get your coin back, but the coin is now worth a million dollars, because it is the only coin ever rejected!

*Inserts coin*

P.S:
1 IS NO1 O1D, 1 DONUT NEEED RAZORZ, R SHAVUIN CREEMZ

yes lot of lulz.

you get a note saying " what did u just say
1 IS NO1 O1D, 1 DONUT NEEED RAZORZ, R SHAVUIN CREEMZ
i quote, please elaborate, there will be cake for the one who can explain thins mystery"
and pile of white paint, hmm, buts it's frothy, hmm, HEY IS THIS SHAVING CREAM :3

please don't kill me...

*inserts coin*

AAARRRGGGHHH, 1 1S NO1 OLD, TOP R I EAT YO CA1!

Gets HM02 (Fly)

*Inserts coin, and prepares rifle, in the event that I get another thing of shaving cream*

you get a note saying " i am so sorry, i think i went a bit far with the shaving cream thing, all my apologies" and now you get some meaningful poetry

Roses are red
violets are blue
I am very very
scared

after reading the note some coffe ( o noes new thing) comes out

* uh oh... inserts coin*

(opens up machine and restocks it with shaving cream heheh)

YO JUS DONT LEERN, DOO YO!
*Shakes all shaving cream out of machine, and burns all cans of shaving cream, worldwide*

You get, a manga graphic novel (Bleach)!

*Inserts coin, and knows that there is no more shaving cream to harm him*

you get some irony.

and i seriously, honestly will stop this shaving cream palava.

oh and that cool gold DS wit teh link sign on it that you can see on display at nintendo world in america

* inserts coin*

Well, you have no choice but to stop, because I burned all shaving cream world-wide XD

You get an autograph, signed by yours truly, PokeChamp. Consider yourself lucky, as only you have one!

*Inserts coin*

hooray, i can use it as kindle for my fire :3
You get the recipe for shaving cream XD didnt see that one coming did ya
jks srsly
you get majoras mask

*inserts coin*

You get...

trophy_stand.jpg

A TROPHY STAND TROPHY!!!

*inserts coin*

Dude, that's wrong XD

You get Sting, the sword of legend!

*Inserts coin*

You get Glamdring, Another sword of legend!

*inserts coin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back