Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 20000+ posts

Lickilicky_Guy said:
you get a note saying " warning, corrupt machine, no more family members availible"

* inserts cion *

You get different font colors!

*Inserts coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 20000+ posts

You didn't insert a coin, you inserted a cion. Whatever that is!

*Inserts coin*

you get a note saying that the previous user inserted poor spelling, and therfor you must go read some shakespeare

*inserts coin*

You get a wife! Congrats on your marriage, man!

*Inserts coin*

(XD a wife, im 12 LMAO)
you get a tax

* inserts rubber duck*

Gets rubber duck back, as it isn't a coin...

*Inserts a coin*

P.S, for a twelve-year old, I am surprised you know the expression LMAO.

why lol? everyone knows it XD
Gets a pile of shaving cream

* inserts coin*

Gets a library book!

P.S:
Well, do you know what the expression means?

P.S.S:
I am not old enough to have shaving cream XD
But you are not old enough to marry, so...

*Inserts coin*

you get nothing as you did not insert a coin XD ( ps yes i know what it means)

* inserts coin*

PokeChamp said:
*Inserts coin*

I did insert a coin! Give me my item, you evil vending machine!
*Shakes vending machine*

You get an extra life!

*Inserts coin*

i must be blind D: soz about that, machine spurts toys and gifts of no use to you in your face

you get a copy of proffesor layton and the curious village and a DSi

Cool!

You didn't insert a coin, and I am not blind! You get nothing!

*Inserts coin*

oh my gosh i swore i did, D:

you get a not saying " pls help meh im bored of failing 1st grade spelling tests" at the bottom in small text it say's " from Uberchu"

LOL!
LOL!
LOL!
LOL!
LOL!

You get nothing, as you didn't insert any coinz.

*Inserts coin*

you get a note saying " pls remind lickilicky_guy to put coins in the machine"

*inserts many coins just incase i forget*

You get nothing, as the machine only accepts one coin, and if you insert anymore, it won't count. It also keeps those coins XD

*Inserts coin*

you get a note saying " why on earth are you banned from yay or nay?"

*inserts coin*

You get a note saying: Because I broke the YPPY rule, twice!

*Inserts coin*

You get a talking vegetable that tells religious stories.

*inserts coin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back