Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 20000+ posts

You get...

VEGGIE TALES! LOLZORZ!

*Inserts coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 20000+ posts

you get cheated

*inserts coin*

You get your death!

*Insert coin*

You get a can of soda!

*Inserts coin*

about tree-fitty in change. (mostly pennys)

*inserts coin*

you get a slug
it is brown
and the fact that it is down
makes you frown.

*inserts coin*

You get Uberchu! No wonder we couldn't kill him, he's been hiding in here, LOL!

*Inserts coin*

You get notched ear pichu.

*Inserts coin*

you get a reaper cloth ( woot woot dusknoir!)

*inserts coin*

You get your uncle!

*Inserts coin*

you get a note saying " oh god, not family members again"

*inserts coin*

You get your second cousin!

*Inserts coin*

Yow get a very angry lickilicky_guy

*inserts coin with magical aura to get rid of family members*

Machine rejects coin! You get your third cousin, twice removed!

*Inserts coin*

you get an angry mob of lickilickys

*inserts coin*

And P.S if the machine rejected the coin i shouldn't have gotten anything :p

You get the Bowser Jewel! (he who guesses where this is from, gets a cookie!)

*Inserts coin*

you get a hug, aww how sweet... exept the hug is from a big sulg! Ewwww!

*inserts coin*

You get a Rare Candy!

*Insert coin*

P.S:
Dude, did you really have to make me hug a slug?
I mean, I know I married you off at age 12, and all, but I mean, did I really deserve that? I mean, I quite stuffing your family members into the vending machine, did that mean nothing to you at all, XD

Rofl that made me lulz, thanks for getting rid of my depression XD

you get a magical genie who will give you as many wishes as you want and will make the wishes just the way you want them.

*inserts coin, hoping his pathetic atempt at being nice will make PokeChamp forget about the slug *

You get a free Hobbit!
*Gives coin back*
*Inserts coin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back