Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

you get inserted

*inserts coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

You get 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Scary films

Insert Blood

You get nothing, as the machine only takes coins, but i give you a cheesy nacho

*inserts coin*

You get...
No u!

*Inserts coin*

PokeChamp: What the.... nothing came out! *Shakes vending machine* Oh well.... must be out of stock. *Walks away* *Dagger shoots out of the machine and is heading strait towards PokeChamp*

*Inserts coin*

you get a George Bush action figure with real action phrases like...

"Somtimes when I sleep I think of Hop-On-Pop!"
(No, I am not joking you. He actually said that on November 3rd 2004)

"With all due respect to the cameras, I hope you read more than you watch TV!"

Or even...

"I've got a preferance for friends!"

*inserts coin*

You get a big pile of shaving cream.
and a ouple of shaving razors
and a coin

*inserts coin*

You get a dead lickilicky.

*inserts coin*

You get a perma-ban!

*Inserts strawberry scented-coin*

You get strawberry scented shaving cream!

*Inserts strawberry-scented coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ p

PokeChamp said:
You get strawberry scented shaving cream!

*Inserts strawberry-scented coin*

You get a choice:
A. Liberty
B. Death

*Inserts coin*

I choce A and you get death.

Insert Homing Chainsaw.

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ p

Gengar The Son said:
I choce A and you get death.

Insert Homing Chainsaw.

REJECTED!!!

*Inserts coin*

you get dialkia199

*inserts coin*

You get to kill DD!

*Inserts coin*

you get a stale corn chip that looks like Abraham Lincon

*inserts coin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back