Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

You get a username change! You are now called BritishBob!

*Inserts coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

You get an Arceus plush.

*Inserts coin*

You get Armadyl!

*inserts coin*

you get a bag of fake vomit, but you find out the hard way that it's actually real vomit.

*inserts coin*

You get your coin chucked back at you.

*inserts coin*

You get a car!

*Inserts coin*

P.S:
It comes with another wife!

HAHA I now have a lifetimes supply of wives + another seven, you people are so mean xD.

You get some shaving cream ( bet ya didnt see that coming xD)

*inserts coin*

Lickilicky_Guy said:
You get some shaving cream ( bet ya didnt see that coming xD)

I bet you didn't see this coming!

You get your mom! HAH! I loaded your family into the vending machine again! WOOT!

*Inserts coin while smearing shaving cream on his face*

nothing comes out, pokechamp turns away, hears rustling, turns round, rustling coming from coin slot, pokechamp goes like this

pokechamp>||< coin slot

Shaving cream rapidly spurts out of hole...
and then after the half hour of shaving cream rain you get a ticket for a lifetimes supply of wives

* say wheredid mah precious ticket go?*

*inserty's teh coinage*

Lickilicky_Guy gets nothing, and it is like this
Lickilicky_Guy >||< coin slot
Then, all of Lickilguy's family comes out of the vending machine, as well as one homeless guy that smells like a guinea pig.
And then after a an hour, Lickilicky_Guy gets another coupon for a supply of wives. He'll never go single again!

*Inserts one of the homeless guys coins*

You get a slap

*inserts fish*

PS I knew you would use mah stupid diagram xD

You get a punch!

*Inserts coin*

P.S:
I use yo' stupid diagwam!

You get a peice of paper

said peice of paper:

___________________________________________________________________________________
Pokechamps face>||< coin slot
___________________________________________________________________________________
It is a very small peice of paper

yarsh

indeed

Indubidabley

OKAY OKAY YOU GET SHAVING CREAM
xD
*inserts coin*

You get your third cousin, twice removed.

*Inserts coin*

P.S:
You started this war LG, and I have no intent of finishing it OoO

HAHA I jump out from behind the vinding machine and throw razors at you
but the machine gives you a skymin plushie

*inserts fish*

Not only does the machine reject your fish, it gets really mad that you are one of the only people to insert something besides coins into it's stomach. It gets the razorz you threw at me, and throws them back at you! It also gives you your uncle, just for payback. Then, it throws a pie at your face, but the pie is made out of shaving cream!

*Inserts coin*

you get a new avatar!
not that you really need one though...

*inserts fish*

PokeChamp said:
Not only does the machine reject your fish, it gets really mad that you are one of the only people to insert something besides coins into it's stomach. It gets the razorz you threw at me, and throws them back at you! It also gives you your uncle, just for payback. Then, it throws a pie at your face, but the pie is made out of shaving cream!

I thought you learned not to insert fish...
Oh well, you must be asking for it...

*Inserts coin*

P.S: I am getting a new avy from Soulart. It will have Blaziken on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back