Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

Ps I saw...

You get a note saying that 8 posts up I inserted fish and you accepted it xD

*inserts *sigh* coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

You get a note saying:
x3 Bagels
2 dozen eggs
4 pounds of ham

It was once a shopping list.

*Inserts fish*

You get a fail

and yes, we all make lists in life, shopping lists, things to do, death lists

yars

*inserts salmon*

You get an old lady.
Drat, I was hiding here in there for a different member!

*Inserts tuna*

You get chapter three of my new fanfic!

*Inserts Cod*

oh noe you stoll the last fish I can think of

You get a High school musical HD DvD!

*inserts... un poisson rouge? A gold fish*

You get HSM, HSM2, and HSM3 HD DVDs, with HOURS of bonus content. And you are forced to watch it all!

*Inserts Snook*

Oh noes no more fish left, lets do flavours of cake!
You get a snake, hissety hiss!

*inserts potato cake*

You get a note saying:
MO FEESH!

*Inserts Bass*

You get a fishy deal to do with wives and liftimes supply's of

*inserts chocolate cake*

You get a trip to America! WOOT!

*Inserts Moray Eel*

which state xD

you get a holiday to England!
*inserts lego man*

COUGH ERROR COUGH LEGO MAN HAS BEEN INSERTED QUICK CAL THE COPS OH WAIT WE CANT WE IS JUST VENDING MACHINE ALL YOUR BASE BELONG TO US LOL PWN WAIT WUT OH FORGET IT>>><<< (((((((( RANDOM SMILEY FTW

*Inserts Lickilicky*

COUGH ERROR COUGH LICKILICKY HAS BEEN INSERTED QUICK CAL THE COPS OH WAIT WE CANT WE IS JUST VENDING MACHINE ALL YOUR BASE BELONG TO US LOL PWN WAIT WUT OH FORGET IT>>><<< (((((((( RANDOM SMILEY FTW

*inserts coin*

You get a coin.

*Inserts shark*

You get your shark back.

*Inserts strawberry pastry*

You get punched in the face.

*Inserts coin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back