Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

You get a bottle of vitamins.

*Inserts coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

You get a riddle

I insert a coin, yet I get nothing
Why?

*inserts coin*

You get the answer to your question. Too bad it's written in Japanese!

*Inserts Yen*

XD the answer was that the NP couldnt be bothered xD

you get a waffle drissled in syrup and sprinkles... TOO BAD ITS A POTATO WAFFLE >:3

*inserts coin*

You get a note saying,
"Why potato?".

*Inserts coin, giving the AP a weird look for being obsessed with potatos...*

You get a rubber chicken...

*inserts turkey and banana muffin*

You get tomato seeds!

*Inserts coin*

You get proper grammar lessons.
dawn, should be Dawn. Notice the capital 'D'.

*Inserts coin*

You Get A Big Celery Stick, And Your Grammer Lesson Told Me To Put A Capital At The Start Of Every Word

*Inserts Coin*

You get a note saying,
"Proper grammar is required for coin to be accepted".

*Inserts coin*

P.S:
I'm back, to discuss shaving cream with the one guy that discusses it like no one else can XD

YAY *consumes spearmint gum and becomes hyper*

You get a glass of water

*inserts coin*

You get minty freshness!

*Inserts shaving cream XD*

You get a hand, it grabs the shaving cream, takes the wrapper off and squirts it in your FACE xD

*inserts pie scented candle*

The vending machine gives you a note,
"Yay for pie-scented candles!".

*Inserts Kronar*

You get Ranork

*inserts photograph of mario hugging bowser while juggling irish dancing ponies into machine*

The machine explodes from the awesomeness of what you have just described >_<

*Inserts Ninety-Nine Air Balloons*

You get me without my face.

*Inserts your cousin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back