Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

^you get the plastic surgery bill that fixes my face

*inserts coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

You get a can of diet poop.

*Inserts coin*

You get a random family member!

*Insert's coin, and awaits Lickilicky_Guy*

*badda!*

You get a debate
motion: shaving cream. To be used, or not to be used?

well personally I think that shaving cream is great, it just shows the theoretical prospects of awsomeness. I like the way it fppthses when it is being squirted out, so I think shaving cream is good

*inserts coin*

You get a Pokemon Sapphire used GBA game!

*inserts coin*

You get a response to said debate:

But how will you like it when you get shaving cream squirted in your face from the vending machine? I am against it, for this very reason!

As I say this, shaving cream squirts from the vending machine and ends up on L_G's face! Happy Shaving Cream Day!

*Inserts Poffin*

you get a Poop Juice-Box

pc_poop%20in%20a%20box.jpg

*inserts coin*

* L_G agrees that shaving cream day should be considered as a worldwide event*

you get a response to your response in said debate.

But ahh. aahhhhhh. The fun of the squirt in your face, it makes your face burn and you feel so... free! Like a bird flying through the air, the wind blowing and the clouds flowing like a river of beauty. just think about it. dont you just love shaving cream?

*inserts cloud*

You get one more response:

Oh, all right, I am for it! End of said debate!

*Inserts a Happy Shaving Cream Day card*

Doesn't the game say keep it to coins?
Anyway, you get a piece of the sky and you think the sky is falling.

You get tickets to a ballon flight... for two xD

you also get a new debate

Balloons, cute? or weapons of torture?

*inserts balloon*

you get a Poop Candy-Bar

pc_poop%20candy.jpg

*inserts coin*

You get a new response to your debate:

Balloons, 'cause they don't hurtz meh XD!

*Inserts coin*

Bad balloons, weapons of toture, they make people scream! ( if they have helium in them xD)

*inserts pie scented waffle flavoured stick*

You get another response to your debate:

"Okay, fine, weapons of torture it is..."

*Inserts coin*

L.O.L someone certailey isn't good at debates xD

you get a lollipop!

*inserts mary's little lamb*

You get... nothing!

Instead, the vending machine suddenly grows legs, and chases you, while screaming,
"INSERT COINZ FUELZ LOL XD"

*Inserts coin*

you get a breifcase full of moneh! too bad its counterfeit xD

*inserts coin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back