Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

Lickilicky_Guy said:
you get a thing
Hey I betcha cant eat this really hot pepper
Uh I betcha I can, gimme that. Um num num num num :E O_O

*coinage*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

you get 24exp.
*insert coin*

You get Exp. Share! Share with meh! >:F

*Inserts coin*

Ahh... bringing back the classics
You get some shaving cream!

*inserts coin*

You get a vile of blood!

*Inserts coin*

You get an evening meal people call supper, tea, or more commonly, dinner, speaking of that I must attend mah own dinnah!

*coinage*

You get pulled back into the vending machine! You can't leave yet! >:O

*Inserts coin*

You get Dialga G Lv.X, and it's ability to PWN n00bs on contact!

*Inserts coin*

You get a 25 cent plastic ring.

*Inserts coin*

You get nothing as you didn't even insert a coin!

*Inserts coin*

you get a picture of meh! Too bad the face is covered with a big yellow blob!

*coinage*

Darn >:O

You get teh fury!

*Inserts coin*

you get a fart

*insert coin*

You get a dairy farmer

*Inserts coin*

you get asked a question

Do you have/play the sims 2?

*conage*

You get an answer: No.

*Inserts coin*

You get a Canadian nickel. Too bad this machine doesn't accept foreign currency!

*Inserts an American penny*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back