Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

You get a note, "WUT EEN DA HEK R U DOIN? WHI R U AW-A?".

*Inserts coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

You get a bottle of dirty water.

*Insets (C)

you get a rotten, half-eaten bagel.

*insets coin*

I get Vegita. IT'S OVER 9000!!!

*Insertierto (c)*

You get nothing, because you didn't give anything to the poster above you!
NEVAR!

*Inserts coin*

You get spelling lessons...in a box.

*Inserts a coin*

You get Candace... taken away from you! Muwahahahah!

*Inserts pennies*

You get a can of Falcon Punch.

*inserts coin*

Get a note saying "Why must be so hateful to people?"

*Inserts coin*

I like hating people. My general personality is hating, envy and depression. IDK why but thats me xD

You get a big pile of candace figures, theres even a gummy candace!

*coinage*

Lickilicky_Guy said:
I like hating people. My general personality is hating, envy and depression. IDK why but thats me xD

You get a big pile of candace figures, theres even a gummy candace!

*coinage*

You get gummy bears, shaped after Doctor Who characters.
PIEZ ARE CREAMY LAWLZ XD

*Insert coin*

lol. I hate gummy things XD
someones done too much stalking havnt they?
*coinage*

Lickilicky_Guy said:
lol. I hate gummy things XD
someones done too much stalking haven't they?
*coinage*

You get a random poem!
PIEZ ARE CREAMY LAWL XD

*Inserts coin*

Edit: Gah! Ninja'd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back