Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

Shall we begin the teleportation process mother? .:rax:.
You get a lemony pudding. Can you resist temptation?
lawl
*coinage*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

You get a girlfriend! But she ditches you, because your lifetime supply of wives made her mad...

*Inserts coinz*

:| I allready have a girlfreind xD
You get a DS. hey? Is that mine? >:[

*coinage*

You get a ransom!

*Inserts lump sum*

you get a bank account, Its at a bank called HALIFAX, what an interesting name!

*coinage*

you get a poke champism bible

inserts little brother

you get a little sister!

*inserts coin*

You get a fist full of Mormon children.

*Inserts Coin*

You get a Zeeky H. Bomb.

*inserts coin*

You get a metal energy card.
inserts coin.

|
| {M}
|
|
|
_________________-__

^You got: That Crazy Rotom (AKA: Mow/Cut Form).

*Inserts coin.*

You get a butter knife.

*inserts coin*

You get a stick of butter

*Inserts coin*

you get a avitar & sig combo meal

inserts magnet

Since you inserted a magnet, "You. Get. NOTHING! You lose! Good day, sir!"
If you know what I'm referencing to, you win an internetz.

*inserts coin*

You get the Lord of the Bats.

*inserts coin*

you get the magnet i inserted

inserts coins (me vant somin goood:) )

You get a can of soup.

*Inserts coin*

you get two guys looking at eachother like this:

j5l0ud.png

*inserts coin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back