Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

You get a sig that makes sense.

*inserts frog coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

You get Camus, who continuously stabs you with Gradivus.

*Coinage*

You get Wizpig.

*inserts a counterfeit coin*

You get Mr. Saturn (Mother/Earthbound series)

*Inserts coinz*

Wow, that was fast.

You get about 6 birds and a cage.

*inserts coin*

You get a bag of cheese and honey mixed together

*inserts coin*

You get the inspiration to make another comic!

*Inserts TCG playing card*

You get Michalis.

*Coinage*

*You get a box of tissues!*

*Inserts a coin*

You get flower power [/hippie]

*Inserts coin*

You get a can of shaving cream and a razor. Start shaving! a boy of 31 should learn! DX
this is your cue to start a shaving cream bonanza
Its good to see you PokeChamp. Where have you been? lol Im going away again XD
*coinage*

You get a :(

STOP LEAVING!

*Inserts coin*

LOL. So I'm not aloud to visit my dad and go on holidays? xD lol

You get a nudge. It suggests a SHAVING CREAM BONANZA! come on, lets have a good last night XD. I promise as soon as I can on friday when I get back I'll be online.
*coinage*

No, you are not allowed!

You get a SHAVING CREAM BANANZA! WOOT!

*Inserts coin*

Tell me your address and Ill send you a letter Moa liek come and kidnap you >:]
Lol. And by the way no I wouldnt write XD, you cant send letters from this place which is stupid :\

you get SPRAYED WITH SHAVEN CRAME!

*Coinage*

You get shaving cream pie! Perfect to through in the faces of your friends and enemies!

*Inserts .:zeta:.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back