Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

Lickilicky_Guy said:
it wasnt me, It was the machine! * points at innocent machine*

You get a packet of peanuts

*coinage*

you get mystery ink...

*Inserts coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

ooh mystery ink, If only I knw how to make it that small

you get a preiveiw of the next chapter of my fanfic

*coinage*

You get ninety-nine air balloons!

~*CoInAgE*~

oh gawd, moah spam!

You get perma-banned!

*Inserts invisible ink*

do they fall off the wall? *stares at balloons*

you get BLUE TXT LIEK LAWL

*coinage*

you get...
LAWL

*Inserts coin*

You get nothing

(Today 09:01 PM)Lickilicky_Guy Wrote:
*coinage*

You get failed coding... LAWL!

*Inserts hax*

You get told that i intended it to be like that

*inserts all the coins in the world so no-one else can insert a coin*

*many coins fall out of change slot, machine dies*

L_G uses all the coins but one to buy a new machine

*inserts coin*

OMG! You get a shiny Magikarp!

*Inserts Magikarp LV.X*

I have a shiny magikarp allready T__T

you get a gyarakarp Lvl X

*coinage*

You get told

'This is a fake coin. We are calling the police. We know where you live. Grrrrrrrrrrrr...don't make me eat you'

*coinage*

You get Tiki.

*Coinage*

You get kicked from the chat room!

*Inserts coin*

You get a mahoosive deluxe special edition gold plated goodbye card for Noobnerd.
we shall miss you NN
*coinage*

You get the hacker who battled me on Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon(He hacked because since when can you forge an Excalibur tome or have a Warrior have a max in Magic?).

*Coinage*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back