Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

I have some allready *looks hungrilly at tin of thumbtacks*

you get some smoked salmon

*coinage*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

You get smoked trout!

*Inserts torture device*

AGGGGHHHHH! *runs from thumbtacks*

you get a ham and pepporoni pizza for parry, everyone knows ducks like ham and pepperoni pizza! its a fact!

FACT: ducks like ham and pepperoni pizza

*Inserts lawlwut do you feed parry*
lawl Im such a stalkah XD

He eats duck feed, which is probably ground up humans, or something like that.

You get a poem about fire to go along with your tree.

*Inserts coin*

Lawl looks like im not the only stalkah XD
you get a lifetimes supply of nonbeleivahs and a grinding machine so that you can make... duckfeed.

*coinage*

You get a meat pie. Don't ask what I put in it.

*Inserts coin*

Lawl, what would I want with a meat pie? XD

You get an genetically modified loaf of bread.

*coinage*

You get a duck!

*Inserts meat pie*

*pets duck* I'll name you... LARRY!

you get many machines of x-treme torture

*coinage*

You get a list of people to grind up into meat pies!

*Inserts coin*

do you have some sudden obsession with meat pies XD
You get some eggs! *larry squeals*

*coinage*

You get the secret ingredient of meat pies!

*Inserts coin*

I didnt know meat pies had a secret ingredient... I've made meat pie before XD

you get a gooseberry fool

*coinage*

You get a cook book. It has many variations of meat pies in it. Big pies, small pies, pies as big as a human head...

*Inserts coin*

Lawl, lemme guess the 'secret ingredient' to the pie like a human head XD

You get toasted buns, with whippy white vanilla Icing and springles

*coinage*

You get a sign that tells you 'not enough credit'

*inserts coin*

You get a book, "How to speak in 1337 speak, Annoy your friends, and spam up your enemies!".

You get thundah'd for daring to not give me anything!

*Inserts coin*

it wasnt me, It was the machine! * points at innocent machine*

You get a packet of peanuts

*coinage*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back