Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

thats one I allready have ;) *hugs trampoline*

you get the latest download of new godly powers

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

You get nothing. Where's your coin?

*Inserts coin*

LOL
Im on a laptop, so I accidently hit post and then wrote *inserts coin* but it.. oh whatever XD

you get an angry mob

*inserts coin*

I blow up the angry mob. (I'm godly, remember?).

You are forced to eat Kryptonite! It tastes terrible!

*Inserts coin*

*L_G gags, yet continues eating because PokeChamp told me to*
you get to be even more awsome than you allready are

You get a nice pillow to sleep on.

*Inserts coin*

You get more followers and mor unbeleiver's to SMITE WIT YO THUNDAH!!!

*inserts coin*

You get rich rewards in PCH (PokeChampisim heavan)!

*Inserts coin*

lol

You get a outdoor patio set xD ( I cant think today )

*coinage*

You get the ability to read the minds of others (excluding me!). Have fun!

*Inserts coin*

You get banned!

*inserts 90909 coins*

You get the ability to write ate the speed of light! Get writing xD

*Inserts coin*

I have writers block :\ should be gone tomorrow.

You get a golden throne

*coinage*

You get a sliver throne!

*Inserts coin*

You get roundhoused for suggesting a get any throne other than gold!

*Inserts coin*

lawl

I've had enough roundhouses to not be effected by them. yet I still flinch at your AWSUM POWAH!

you get a platinum throne
ooh expensive and tacky xD
*coinage*

That's better xD

You get healed the mighty sting of all roundhouse kicks previously dealt to you!

*Inserts coin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back