Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

Brains! ( L_G contracted zombie-ism from PokeChamps roundhouse kick)
Brains! ( you get brains)
Brains! ( can you really do roundhouse kicks?)

Brains! (inserts coin)

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

Brains! (you get a zombie horror movie!)

*inserts coin*

P.S:
Brains! (yes, I can really do roundhouse kicks)

brains! ( all hail chuck-pokechamp * I bow to you*)
brains!( you get a tin of pickled brains)

brains! (how long do you think we can keep this up?)
brains!(*inserts coin*)

I saved you, you know. Check your PM box. We are no longer zombies, and can post normally.

You get a free coupon, however, it is expired.

*Inserts coin*

phew, it was getting annoying xD

you get a note
it say's
lemons
garlic
pastry
BLOOD

what a creepy note

*coinage*

You get the sword of truth!

*Inserts coin*

You get eternal passage to PokeChamp heaven!

*Inserts coin*

lol, you get your delivery of n00bs to PWN

*inserts coin*

You get a palace, so that you can write the bible of PokeChampisim in peace!

*Inserts coin*

ooh a palace XD

make sure there are lions in the garden please!

you get to be a god!

*inserts coin*

You get roundhoused, because I am already a god!

*Inserts coin*

you get a box of chocolates

(which were mine but I cant eat em xD, just had to give up chocolate at easter didnt I?)

*coinage*

You get a golden pen, so as you will never have to get up to refresh the ink while writing the bible of PokeChamp!

*Inserts coin*

LOL, when Im finished I might write it out on fancy paper with a quirrel or whatever they're called XD

you get Genesis 2 ( tomorrow xD)

*coinage*

You get anything you want, as long as it does not conflict with PokeChampisim.

*Inserts coin*

I want nothing, just to be a sub-god with you xD

you get a sandwich container, yet it lacks the sandwich.

*coinage*

you get hanged for following the pokechampisim religion

*inserts coin*

you get hanged for not supporting pokechampism

*inserts coin*

You get a promotion for following PokeChampisim so closely. You are now a sub-god.

*Inserts coin, steaming mad at the unbelievers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back