Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

You get Street Fighter IV!

*inserts coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

You get another debate:

Shaving Cream = fun as Banning people from WYR?

*Inserts coin*

Well personally I think the relative gravitational pull of the moon is mightyer than Pi, so I would go for shaving cream being more fun

*coinage*

You get Pikmin 3! It's not even released yet!

*coinage*

You get a blue stain!

*Inserts previously obtained purple stain*

You get a letter, it says " I NEEDZ DAWN STONE!!!"

*Inserts coin*

You get a Divine stone! Too bad you are not a manakete....

*Coinage*

You get the Dawn Stone that cool needs!

*inserts Loony*

You get... a rope! You pull it, and a 2 ton weight falls on your head!!!

*inserts myself*

You get shaving cream!

*Inserts coin, while swearing he can see Lickilicky_Guy off in the distance*

lickilicky_Guy fades away from the distance and comes out of the vending machine

RAWR!

*inserts coin*

You get a bag of muffins. ENGLISH muffins, that is.

*Inserts coin*

nothing happens, Pokechamp hears a whistle, it gets louder and louder, he looks up and a giant pile of ice cream falls on his head.

english ice-cream... english

*coinage*

You get a book, and it is written by an ENGLISH author!

*Inserts an ENGLISH coin*

you get an ENGLISH flamingo

*inserts MEXICAN coin*

LOL, we should buy the deed to this game and write a massive banned list and the only people who arent banned are us two xD

Lickilicky_Guy said:
you get an ENGLISH flamingo

*inserts MEXICAN coin*

LOL, we should buy the deed to this game and write a massive banned list and the only people who arent banned are us two xD

Well, Light Venusaur did get perma-banned. All we have to do is wait till nobody posts anymore, and the game dies. Then, we get to make our own game with a huge-ban list (remind you of a certain game? xD).

You get a MEXICAN sombrero!

*Inserts coin*

LOL I know the game your on about, but with us around, this game will never die
xD

you get a page of random numbers!

*coinage*

You get a MEXICAN taco!

*Inserts Peso*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back