Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

just my luck, my brothers watching whos line is it anyway? so I should have quite a while on the PC :3

you get the box-set of freinds DVD's

*coin is inserted*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

You get a w00t. W00T!

*Inserts box-set of friends*

the box set of freinds lands in the change part

*coinage*

You get....

STALKAH!

*coinage*

XD I swear Im not stalking... i just like knowing about people xD , but I suppose thats stalking xD

You get a LOL for calling FJM fabulous jigglypuff master when we all know he/she's called fluffy Jam maker

*coinage*

You get an LOL, because that game me an idea(r).

*Inserts coin*

Wouldn't it be like the old 'guess what AMT stands for' game?

you get a DSi, shame someones changed the box to say DSfail

*coinage*

You get an idea(r)

*Inserts coin*

You get a Lickilicky plushie!

*Inserts coin(r)*

You get a note, and it says,
"POST IN MY FANFIC ALREADY, I POSTED IN YOURS!".
What a creepy note xD

*Inserts said note*

LOL I'd laugh if you got NINJA'D on that post

I'll post, i'll post

you get a cool trick to play

get a magic marker and some toilet roll, write a creepy message on a peice of toilet paper, then lay it on the water in a FLUSHED toilet, so that you can read it, and dont worry, te next person in the bathroom will see it ;)

*coinage*

You get a toilet! It's appears to be empty, but on further inspection, you see that there is a coupon for a life-time supply of wives in the tiolet.

*inserts Lady GaGa*

Lickilicky Guy screams and runs from said 'singer' with wierd fashion taste, L-G screams 13?!?!?!?!?! on the way

you get a pineapple

*inserts coin*

Lickilicky_Guy said:
Lickilicky Guy screams and runs from said 'singer' with wierd fashion taste, L-G screams 13?!?!?!?!?! on the way

you get a pineapple

*inserts coin*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

He FiGurEd It OuT!

YoU GeT A DeAd PoKeChAmP!

*Inserts coin*

NUUUUU *grabs pokechamp* NUUUUUUU

you get life
*coinage*

You get a zombie PokeChamp!

*Inserts coin*

P.S:
Brains! (why did you kill meh? Why?)

You killed yourself by giving me the hint

*grabs nearby pole and pokes zombie Pokechamp*
zombie Pokechamp starts to use his tai quan do power's
L_G runs as fast as he can

*inserts coin*

Brains! (you get a roundhouse kick to the face for poking meh!).

*Inserts brains*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back