Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

I use my god-powers to give you a real-life Lickilicky!

*Inserts coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

*L_G's life is practically fulfilled*

You get a big hug xD

*coinage*

You get the secret to life! It's a best seller book!

*Inserts coin*

A bestseller book which is the sequel to the PokeChampism bible?

you get a book, called the black tatoo.
trust me, its good ;)

*coinage*

I've read it, it's good.

You get another good book: The Lord of the Rings!

*Inserts coin*

P.S:
Yes, it is the sequel. Or shall I say, the new testament?

LOL new testament

You've really read it? wow.

I'm afraid to admit I havnt read LOTR, i'll read it when I've finished skulduggery pleasant

you get another delivery of n00bs to PWN

*coinage*

You are returned the n00bs to PWN. They are now yours to PWN.

*Inserts n00b*

*flips and kicks n00bs in face, epic battle ensues*

you get the episode of CSI i'm watching

*coinage*

You get a new episode of, The Legend of the Seeker.

*Inserts coin*

you get a sofa, covered i comfy plumphed up pillow's

*inserts coin*
I wonder how big this vending machine must be XD, it must be huge!

You get the blue-prints of the vending machine.

*Inserts coin

*scans blue prints*

ITS A MILLION MILES DEEP xD

you get a full scale model of the vending machine

*coinage*

You get extra time to write Genesis two of the bible of PokeChampisim.

*Inserts coin*

I have time, beleive me...
you get a voucher for god shopping at any shop in florida!

*inserts coin*

You get the ability to use roundhouse kicks. Only, you can't do 'em like me, so I still rule supreme.

*Inserts coin*

You get rugged good looks!

*Inserts coin*

rugged good looks? LOL your feeling random.
you get a decorative vase TO ROUNDHOUSE KICK! ( it fixes itself)

*inserts coin*

You get the ability to fly!

*Inserts coin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back