Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

You get a throne for that real life Lickilicky I gave you.

*Inserts coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

lawl.
I say that a lot now xD. must be catching.

You get the ice-cream Im gonna go get!
mmm only 45 calorie desert goodness xD. oh and the label say's its 47 calories if you eat the stick ;)

*rofl*inserts coin**

You get.. a broken DSi

*you know what goes here*

You get eternal Poke Blessing!

*Inserts coin*

i think I have that allready XD

you get a choco choco chiiiip muffin

*inserts coin*

You get a vid game! It's called, PokeChamp, and the golden throne of ultimate xDness!

*inserts coin*

You get a the DSK! Even more advanced! xD

*Inserts coin*

You get the complete season of Doctor Who (I stalked your bio!).

*Inserts ROFLCOPTOR*

lawl STALKAH!

you get a *stalks bio* punching bag to hit and go EEEEEEYYYYYAAAAHHHH! too

*coinage*

You get a nice copy of Mother 3.

*inserts coin*

You get Super Smash Bros. Fan Version (Created by Fans)!

*inserts internet security program*

You get a internet virus! lucky you [sarcasm]*envys*[/sarcasm]

*coinage*

You gain enlightenment, something that usually comes from living in the woods for 50+ years, but I give it to you via godly powah!

*Inserts coin*

Enlightenment is from buddhism, it is where you concentrate enough for all to be revealed, and then you escape to nirvana ( heaven ) If I remember right from religious studies...

you get the first handwritten copy of the Pokechampism bible ( pronounced bib-ley)

*inserts coin*

You get one-million dollars, but you have to spend it all!

*Inserts coin*

Spend it on what I want sure :p

you get a holiday In england... say it doesnt look right, almost handrawn... and the holiday destination is L_GS house! XD

*coinage*

You get many devices of torture for the unbelievers!

*Inserts coin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back