Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

Bippa201 said:
You get a plate of rotten Spaghetti

*inserts coin*

You get a spaghetti tree!
look it up

*Inserts coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

You get Mr. Noodle, lover of spaghetti, and hater of all!

*Inserts coin*

You get the name of the painter of the Mona Lisa!

*coinage*

You get Darc Marc's real name!

*Inserts coin*

You get Harry Potter!

*Inserts coin*

You have no Idea how many times I've had that insult XF if your reffering to me that is xD

You get an orange peeler!

*coinage*

No, I wasn't referring to you. It just so happened I was singing a Harry Potter song.
You get the third box of Ordain!

*Inserts coin*

lol

You get a powerpoint involving cattle and pineapples

*inserts coin*

You get to see a Lickylicky get Roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris.

*inserts coin*

You get the sword of truth!

*Inserts coin

You get a hint:
Page 2

*Inserts coin*

You get umm...I forgot what it was, but it was cool.

*inserts coin*

You get another hint:
Regionals

*Inserts coin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back