Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

You get OVVVVAAAAAHHHLOOOOOOOOAAADDDDD!

*Inserts coin/currency of selected region*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

You get an answer:
No.

*Inserts coin*

But I didn't ask a question...

Anyways, you got a question: Want some Chocolate?

*inserts coin*

You get an answer:
Yes.

*Inserts coin*

Hint:
bad spelling

You get an answer and a statment

Answer: No
Statement: I'm going to bed

*coinage*

you get n00bism

*EGANIOC*

You get a soda!

*inserts coin*

Not the Nessie plushie O:

You get a Ness plush (Earthbound), as well as a Mr. Saturn Plush.

*Inserts coin

You get a picture of me! Its when I was covered in light grey face paint, was bald and stood on a white background, and I was thinking 'what is this camera thing?'

Here:
ಠ_ಠ

*inserts coin*

You get a "lolwut?" bumper sticker!

*Inserts meme*

LOL. You get a,
"ROFLCOPTOR", supposedly, it flies!

*Inserts coin

You get picture of my favourite sims 2 hair

D'you reccon it would suit me XD

*inserts coin*

Yeah, it would look pretty good on you, actually.

You get a website domain!

*Inserts coin*

You get, a Chuck Norris plush of him beating up a Lickylicky.

*coinage*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back