Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 4k posts

You get 99 green bottles (they're stacked on a wall )

*inserts coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 4k posts

You get...... SHOOP DA WHOOP!!!!!

*Drinks a bottle*

No more for me *hic* , thanks! I'm driving!

*Inserts coin*

you get a billy goat

*inserts coin and poor sentence structure*

You get to go to summer school!

*inserts finger*-wait, what, a finger? AAAHHH!!! THE BLOOD!!! THE HORROR!!! IT WASN'T MY MIDDLE FINGER, THANK GOD!

The machine rejects the finger.

*inserts coin*

You recieve a slimy substance and it explodes

*inserts coin*Awesome AVVY Awesome AVVY Awesome AVVY

You receive an error message: "Invalid Avatar URL"

*inserts a coin*

You last 3 seconds on the Tauros.

*inserts coin*

you recive a black hole
*insert coin*

you recieve a dead magikarp
*inserts a kitten*

You receive... Fairy in a Bottle! *Zelda Item Find Theme plays*

*inserts coin*

You get pi in your face! (Yes, I did spell that right.)

*inserts chocolate coin*

You receive a pythagorean theorum in your face!

*inserts coin*

You receive Einstein's Theorem of Relativity in your face!

You receive centrifugal and centripetral force in your face!

*iinnsseerrttss ccooiinn ooff ddoouubbllee lleetttteerrss*

You get Yami Yugi in your face!
* insert coin *

You get a Cherry Coke.

*inserts coin*

You get Weird stuff.

*Inser-SHOOP DA WHOOP*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back