Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 4k posts

You broke the vending machine!

*fixes vending machine and inserts 4 quarters*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 4k posts

You get a Vanilla Coke! :D

Inventory:
90 Poison Markers
1 Broken Vending Machine
1 Piece of Lint

*Throws away lint*
*Sells vending machine on eBay*
*Inserts 90 Poison markers*

You get a note, it say's

Screw the rules, you dont need an inventory ;P

*inserts coin*

You get a note that says "Oh, well. I don't have an inventory anymore. >.<"

*Inserts L_G's note*

you get a...

*3 men walk up to the vending machine and put it in their truck, then drive away*

oh... never mind

This is the 3rd time in a row I'm the first to the new vending machine... and the first time was when it was first replaced! x_x

*inserts coin*

You ge a peice of buttered cinammon toast!

*inserts coin*

You get... A SHOOP-DA-WHOOP to the face... That's ironic... it's in your signature that the Vending Machine is clearly staring at while dispencing.

*Inserts a clock, that ticks really loudly, so from now on everyone is annoyed by the Vending Machine's noise... MUHAHAHA!*

Wonder's what that noise is..
"Oh hey, a vending machine...Wait why is there a clock there?"

You ponder this question for hours on end. finally, You become enlightened to the way of things that don't belong.
Upon returning home your wife screams at you for being home 48 hours late.
Beleave you were cheating with another woman, or perhaps a male, she leaves you.

You ponder why she would leave you. this takes almost a week, without a accurate answer you are thursty.

You walk to the Vending machine with the clock. to see it has been replaced with a new and improved vending machine.
keeping your memory alive you find the nearest miget and stuff him into the machine.

then pay for a bottle of coke.

*inserts coin*.

You get a Super Smash Bros Melee game!!!

*inserts coin*

You got a I'M A-FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!!

0.0"

*Inserts ...*

You recieve a noun!
*inserts vending machine*

You recieve a brand new ureleased xbox 720, but you trip and a semi runs over it :p

*inserts*

You get a diet Mona Vie. :eek:

*transforms noun into coin*

*inserts noun-er- coin. :S*

you get a letter it says how do i shot webz?

*inserts coin*

You get a o.e

*Answers letter*

You get a note saying:

"I'm so sorry, we don't take answers, or letters. As such, this is just your original letter with this note your reading now on top of it. how do I shot webz?"

*inserts coin*

You get a RAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

*burns note*

hehehe... Now they'll never tie me to the crime...

*inserts coin*

You get the police and you get arrested!

*Inserts coin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back