BW/BW2 Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh i saw that. Its the clam. Isnt it suppose to become a ninja clam or something.
Oh and now i like piglit 2 a little more especially because i saw some amazing art and know what its based on. Japanese pig demon....weird but i like weird.

Glad that it does look midevil and that like all the other pokemon wev seen, it doesnt look like a redo of old pokemon. Not another shellder or clampearl in terms os design and i want to see its evolution. Water/steel seems best but i think its bug.

They SLAMMED water types this time around -_-. Seriously all the pokes that could have been water were made something crazy like elc/ground. They must have got tired of fishies but rain dance teams,good luck.

I personally think it's great that there are all these new dragon types, even multiple pure dragon, since there are barely any dragon types overall. Of the non-legendaries, 3 of them are dragon/flying and 2 are dragon/ground. Before this game, Kingdra was the only unique typed non-legendary dragon, as the other 6 are legendaries (and Rayquaza is yet again dragon/flying, making 4 total) I'm counting only the fully evolved forms here, since that's all that matters.

So only counting the final forms in Gen 5, there are 2 pure dragons, dragon/dark, dragon/electric, dragon/fire, and dragon/ice. Only 3 of them are legendary, and they are all unique types not in previous gens. Dragon was always the sparest type anyways, so I think this is a great step, and I don't see how anyone can complain about it, though they really should have done a dragon/bug IMO.

Also more ghost types and ice types are needed, thankfully Gen 5 is adding more of them as well, as well as GOOD bug combos, instead of the horrible bug/flying, bug/poison, and bug/grass, even though those last 2 are in this game again -.-

And snowcone, I'm glad the water types are sparse this time. There are WAAAAAAY too many water types in the other gens, as well as grass.

Well, i think the eel will be similar to whiscashs legend. They are both associated with earthquakes, so i think eel will be amazing and probably have access to water moves to.
Weaknesses-grass, ice, ground
Great that it can spam electric moves and also take them. Itd be great with rain teams and jolteon/electivire.

They SLAMMED water types this time around -_-. Seriously all the pokes that could have been water were made something crazy like elc/ground. They must have got tired of fishies but rain dance teams,good luck.

Personally i'm fine with this, it balances out the previous generations.

torpedoo.png
o_O

^ Oh good lord, what has become of Pokemon..

Is it a bird or a fish!?

It looks like a flattened chicken or something..

LMAO, that thing is pitiful, it looks worse then Dunsparce! It seems like it's suppposed to be a flatfish, but the "beak" and wing like fins ruin it. Oh well, at least is has a decent unique type if it's the ground/electric one.

It isn't based on a fish at all probably. The guy who magically knows all this stuff just called it a manta ray because of the somewhat similair shapes I think.

Just remember that is the fanart of it, and not sugimori's art, it could look absolutely amazing other then that.

I think the clam looks awesome, and the ray-thing is really interesting; and on a final note, the standalone dragon type sounds awesome too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back