BW/BW2 Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are definitely right, I'm absolutely thrilled and impressed about the current line up of new Pokemon for this generation. I'm very curious to see newer evolution lines for existing Pokemon too because I bet they will be just as impressive, if not more.

I'm so excited! :D

New silhouette:
tnj.png

Oh, I didn't noticed this thread yet, its good to have an overview. ^^
Im quite excited for the legends, and the Pokémon we know nothing of (and the dragon fcourse!)

I guess I will post my updates here instead of the news topic, if that's okay with the topic owner?

I can just see the top bit being a hat. It reminds me of Mismagius, and I do think it will be either Ghost or Dark, possibly both. What a nice surprise to come home to! :D

Hmmmm how come most of the pokemon in the last 2 gens and scary features, it's not good for the little fragile minds of the 10 year olds :p i'm joking, but hopefully this one doesn't resemble baltoy too much

Wolf, hope you don't mind, that I added links for 4 pokemon you seems to have left out.
Final stage Starter evos and no. #53.
Peace.

I am honestly surprised I have not seen "silhouette = Jirachi prevo" because that is seriously what I am seeing.

Thanks for the help Mew!

Haha, now that you mention it... it does look similar to Jirachi. :p The first thing I saw was Dreidel/Spin top.

omg, I really just saw that, the first thing I saw was Baltoy/ Mismagius sort of thing

I love the Denchura prevo! Hope to high heaven its real. I'll have that weird 'I'm a kindergardener' tadpole thing as long as its real.

Ice cream Pokemon? Lol.

Well that sounds like a weird Pokemon..... hopefully it looks cool, unlike random alien drawings *sigh*
You know darukmakka is it really that colour?

Ahaha I will laugh if that alien pokemon has a big green head (it does) and huge black eyes, that would be funny
I was hoping that the Ice-Cream Pokemon could have different forms, like a strawberry one and a chocolate one

@Renjil12 - Maybe it will have different formes! I mean, we've already seen lots of pokemon this gen that supposedly have different formes, so why not this one? Maybe the ice cream pokemon comes in strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, coffee, mint and raspberry flavours? Mmm... :p They should introduce new "weather" effects just for this. Maybe "chocolate sprinkles", "raspberry sauce" or "hundreds-and-thousands".

"Brown Alien Pokémon. Big trapezoid head (ufo-like), same mark on head and small body. Bigger than Pre Evo."

Sounds really really strange. :p

@Wolf - Do you know if the one you described is the evolution of the one Revolution mentioned? Are they related to Rankurusu in any way? Also, that silhouette did remind me of Jirachi, but after looking at it for a while, it looked more like Mismagius to me (even though it's not, obviously).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back